Gameplay Video

Started by That Yellow Alien, Nov 16, 2007, 05:48:50 AM

Author
Gameplay Video (Read 8,521 times)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

LMAO! loks better then i thought it would.

Wraith

Wraith

woah, thats look's incredibly gay, even for a psp title.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Well, seeing as how it is a PSP game, I knew it would suck. :-\

Too bad they didn't make it for Xbox 360 and PS3.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Predator runs kind of funny.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 16, 2007, 06:15:59 AM
Well, seeing as how it is a PSP game, I knew it would suck. :-\

Too bad they didn't make it for Xbox 360 and PS3.

There will be another game for PC/Xbox 360 colin said so.

Stalker

Stalker

The animation is terrible, & the gameplay looks fairly generic to be honest.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Have you got the game play video as Alien...i want to see alien kick preds butt ;)

the game looks awesome...i don't care about the graphics...all that matters is that the game is fun... :D

Stalker

Stalker

You don't get to play as an alien in the game, so there are no "alien videos".

Personally, it looks horribly generic to me, like an extremely shoddy PS2 game...even the animation is PS1-worthy.

Run around some bland looking environments, kill a human, kill an alien...yawn. It could have been so much more.

PSP Junky

PSP Junky

Quote from: Stalker on Nov 16, 2007, 02:35:17 PM
You don't get to play as an alien in the game, so there are no "alien videos".

Personally, it looks horribly generic to me, like an extremely shoddy PS2 game...even the animation is PS1-worthy.

Run around some bland looking environments, kill a human, kill an alien...yawn. It could have been so much more.

You don't have to be so negitive about it >:(, You get to kill people in the city and fight predalien. :o

Stalker

Stalker

The simple fact that you get to "kill things" should merit no commendation, as it wouldn't make sense if there wasn't fighting & killing in the game. It's completely lacking polish in every sense of the word in my opinion. The animation is jagged & sloppy, & the gameplay looks extremely generic, monotonous, & horribly linear...I mean, there's not even a jump button, come on.

War Wager

War Wager

It actually doesn't look that bad, the graphics are ok. Why do they always have crap people playing the game? It looks like it's being played by a 11 year-old whos never held a PSP!  :P

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 16, 2007, 03:58:45 PM
It actually doesn't look that bad, the graphics are ok. Why do they always have crap people playing the game? It looks like it's being played by a 11 year-old whos never held a PSP!  :P

I know! Exactly what you said man. The game looks allright, especially for PSP but it could've been better. A lot better. And I mean that, they could've at least made the graphics in the movies alot better. Or even better, included short clips from the movie. Overall, I think the game's gonna be a great game for PSP.  8)

Darkness

Darkness

I don't really have an opinion. It's a movie tie-in game and games like that are always bad. The graphics look alright to me, but then I've never seen the PSP in action.

I'll be interested in the Gamespot/IGN reviews. I reckon 6/10 max.

AVP66

AVP66

I think the game looks quite good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed