Started by Ultramorph, Nov 14, 2015, 01:58:37 AM

Author
#NEWTLIVES (Read 27,742 times)

Vermillion

Vermillion

Mostly...

windebieste

windebieste

Personally, I'm getting a little tired of these actors who haven't played character roles that they don't own for decades without any support or announcements from Fox themselves.

Taking this with a grain of salt.

-Windebieste.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: windebieste on Nov 14, 2015, 08:26:51 PM
Personally, I'm getting a little tired of these actors who haven't played character roles that they don't own for decades without any support or announcements from Fox themselves.

Taking this with a grain of salt.

-Windebieste.
The only surprise i want (from her) is a new audio commentary with both her and Weaver,together,on a brand-new 30th anniversary ALIENS Bluray release-without the previous overly-green transfer-but that's probably asking for too much.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That would be really nice to listen to.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Elmazalman on Nov 14, 2015, 08:46:28 PM
The only surprise i want (from her) is a new audio commentary with both her and Weaver,together,on a brand-new 30th anniversary ALIENS Bluray release-without the previous overly-green transfer-but that's probably asking for too much.

I'd be up for that. Carrie Henn isn't an actor, and hasn't been for some time. She seems like the sweetest person in the world, but you don't give a starring role in a tentpole picture to someone who hasn't stood in front of a camera in thirty years.

Looking forward to whatever it is, though! :)

Weylan

Weylan

I really hope this isn't anything related with Blomkamp's poor fan fiction...

Shamo

Shamo

I am still not sure I want an alien 3.2. and I am not sure if I want to have Newt and Hicks returning at all. I mean, when I watch Aliens, I always get depressed when I think Hicks and Newt will never wake up again. Despite the fact that Hicks will- since Aliens Colonial Marines is Canon. so I can see Hicks coming back but...

For Alien 3.2 to have Ripley in it, they still have to mess around with Alien 3. And althoug the movie depresses me, I still love it! Alien3 - especially the extended cut- is a great movie with a lot of unique ideas, characters and a distinct style and atmosphere. What I love about Alien as a whole- the movies are distinct in there own way-  while still being bad ass and the Aliens always emit there own ultimate way of horror that has never been beaten by anything in the universe.

So- do I want an aliens 2.0- yes, I confess Aliens is my favorite. But I don`t want it to replace Alien 3 and 4. I love Alien Resurrection as well! Its strange humor, crazy perspectives, the grotesque carnage, the grotesque eroticism between Ripley and the Aliens, and Ripley and Call, the pictures in the movie tell there own story. Although there the typical Joss Whedon jokes in it- somehow it all clicks to paint a picture of an out of bounds borderline crazy future which is really different then the 200 years before it.

Also the remnants of Newts memories within Ripley 8, and her sacrifising her daughter (the newborn) yet again, the deep loss, the horror she as a mother had to suffer through time and time again, all make this movie so relatable through its tragic.

So WHY is there no post Alien Resurrection movie??? Call it Alien Resurrection 2!

Hell make Ripley 8 the new Alien Queen! She has Alien genes right??? She could mutate! You could use some great Giger Art style- make a mix of species and alien- and make her rebirth a new breed of aliens! Maybe Ripley Reproductive changed too? So first Call helps Ripley escape from the Military, but when Ripley starts mutating, Call calls for help! So they show up with the frozen post colonial Marines Hicks, and to hell, if they want too they can clone Newt to make the Alien Queen Ripley stagger, and then they KILL her! But then, in the last moment, the engineers show up and take Ripley away. they take her back to there homeplanet. Where she finally reunites with Amanda, who for some reason ends up there during the events of Alien Isolation 2 which I want so bad. So thats the Alien 5 I want.

And in Alien 6 the crew of the Prometheus sequels returns to earth and finds it destroyed by Ripley 8s new breed. Yet they somehow have some engineer technology, and they have there own tamed Alien sub species with them. Also they infect Call with that Ooze which made that android in Fire and Stone mutate. And then an epic grotesque battle for earth begins- which will be the new premise for AvP3.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Shamo on Nov 15, 2015, 01:08:04 AM
Hell make Ripley 8 the new Alien Queen! She has Alien genes right???
Yep. She's definitely top bitch alright and the new queen alien.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Weylan on Nov 14, 2015, 11:49:10 PM
I really hope this isn't anything related with Blomkamp's poor fan fiction...

Nobody in the public domain has any idea what the story will involve, much less can judge whether it's "poor" or not.

The First Child

The First Child

It could be possible that she might star in Neil's film. However if she is starring in alien identity, the film could actually be related to Neil's film. This may be one of the first fan films to be considered canon by fox.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

She is going to play Newt's Grandmother is Prometheus 2.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

How many times do you see musicians who one day decide to become actors.  No pre-requisite necessary if you're a musician right?  Justin Timberlake, one day a singer next day a movie star.  If they can do it Carrie Henn can do it.  She also has more experience at playing Newt than anyone else in the world.  People you're over-dignifying the art of acting.  It's not brain surgery.  Actors don't cure anything.

Carrie Henn would draw a huge crowd to see Blomkamp's film because this is a real human story.  The story of Newt, particularly in the light of Alien 3, was innocence lost.  To ignore Alien 3 and bring back Carrie Henn, is innocence found.  She is one of the few stars that did not drag her reputation through the mud.  People will love her come back story.  Only Alien 3 fanboys will have a problem with it.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Nov 15, 2015, 03:20:08 PM
How many times do you see musicians who one day decide to become actors.  No pre-requisite necessary if you're a musician right?  Justin Timberlake, one day a singer next day a movie star.  If they can do it Carrie Henn can do it.  She also has more experience at playing Newt than anyone else in the world.  People you're over-dignifying the art of acting.  It's not brain surgery.  Actors don't cure anything.

Carrie Henn would draw a huge crowd to see Blomkamp's film because this is a real human story.  The story of Newt, particularly in the light of Alien 3, was innocence lost.  To ignore Alien 3 and bring back Carrie Henn, is innocence found.  She is one of the few stars that did not drag her reputation through the mud.  People will love her come back story.  Only Alien 3 fanboys will have a problem with it.
Why is it so important that Carrie comes back to play the role?Last time we saw Newt she was a little girl,who would recognise her as an adult?I'd rather they use a trained performer who wouldn't hurt the success of this project.

Beatnation

Beatnation

More shit,"Alien 3.2" it's dead, get over it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Guess we buried AlienĀ³ a bit too fast.  Time we resurrect that... oh, right. Tried that already. Man we are in some serious shit now. :-*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed