Predators only releaseing in 2700+ theaters in US

Started by chrisr232007, Jul 07, 2010, 02:47:57 AM

Author
Predators only releaseing in 2700+ theaters in US (Read 11,622 times)

Corporal Hicks

If the US is anything like how our cinemas work, the midnight showing are entirely down to the discretion of that cinema and that cinema chain. Depends if they think it'll sell out.

CEP

True....but still. Oh well...I gotta pay someone to take my ass up there midnight. I dont have a car. :(

Prime113

No Midnight where I live. First showing is at noon. I'll be there.

Dr.Pred

Well I am extremely relieved to say that my Carmike theater has updated the showings, and Predators is up for Friday yay! However no midnight showing from the looks of it; even so as I said before I got my family to all see it on Friday to see what they think. Now I can stop worrying and start quivering in anticipation again  ;D .

Those who have midnight showings enjoy yourselves, though I think we all know you will ;D . People who have to travel to another distant theater just keep in mind the movie is a Predator movie and its worth it ;) .

Dajanksta

I have about 4 movie theatres near me and all four of them are showing it lol

RazorSlash

Quote from: CEP on Jul 07, 2010, 07:22:44 AM
Oh we got it...just not for midnight. I have no idea why.
same.

Mike The Wolf

The RMC in my town has it and I just got back from buying my ticket for the 1:05 pm show, they didn't have a midnight showing.

PHANTOM

Same for me. Got the 1:00PM show.

ElderPredator

I just checked mine, and yes, PREDATORS will be there FRIDAY morning. :)

Mike’s Monsters

The theater I normally go to just put it up, after I picked up my ticket for another theater...
Lame.

Mike The Wolf

Gate

Yeah, its Friday for everyone so far here in Florida. Just keep checking Fandango.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I will be rocking my avpgalaxy shirt if anyone is in colorado springs ;) look for me

Mike The Wolf

I wonder how many Pred fans will be wearing a Pred costume to the theater.

DB

Apparently I have to wait until the 22 to see it over here.

:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed