Since it IS a game preserve planet, here is a few questions..

Started by Spider One, Jul 06, 2010, 11:23:36 PM

Author
Since it IS a game preserve planet, here is a few questions.. (Read 2,389 times)

Spider One

Here is a series of questions that entered my mind and so I post them here wondering if anyone else has thought of these similar questions and ma by the answers..

Do you think there are any other survivors ?

If so, then where do you think they are ?

Do you think that the predators only use certain areas of it, as a planet is too big to go over in one's lifetime imo, and that survivors can find safety elsewhere ?

And finally do you think that any survivors are there mentally, has all of their faculties, or has the strain of what they had to endure made their cheese fall off their cracker ?

Captain Salt

I really do think they need to start a Gilligan's Island-style sitcom set on Predator Planet to answer all of our questions!!!   8)

Doomofman

First off.. We don't know how big the planet is... Could be small, a moon of a bigger planet... Secondly... Maybe different clans use different parts of the planet... Maybe the planet has some indigenous life that they also hunt... Maybe they have more than one game planet with different atmospheres for different prey... There's sooooooo many possiblities

bleau

QuoteDo you think there are any other survivors ?

If so, then where do you think they are ?

Do you think that the predators only use certain areas of it, as a planet is too big to go over in one's lifetime imo, and that survivors can find safety elsewhere ? 

It is possible but unlikely. They could possibly hide in a cave or trek away as far as they could, but there is the falcon that can probably search out for miles, and if you are too far for the predators to reach, they could just drive the ship to reach you.

The last question, if there are survivors then they a probably like Nolan. Look at Cast Away I think it was. Tom Hanks was trapped on an island for 6 years or something. His best friend on the island is a soccer ball that he talks to. I think most would loose it being stranded like that.

SM

Wilson was a volleyball, you Ballist, you!!

As to the original post - none of the questions are relevant to the plot.  Though it does shows the potential scope of such a concept.

bleau

Quote from: SM on Jul 07, 2010, 01:57:18 AM
Wilson was a volleyball, you Ballist, you!!

As to the original post - none of the questions are relevant to the plot.  Though it does shows the potential scope of such a concept.

Yeah. Wilson. I forgot about that. He put a face on it and carried it everywhere like it was his pet. Remember that part when He makes a boat and tries to leave the island and then a huge storm hits and Wilson falls off, and he was screaming for Wilson, that made me feel bad. :'(

Spider One

Wilson gets blasted by a shoulder cannon

Wilsonnnnn *followed by Tom taking one to the chest ala Blain..*

BloodshedPred

Quote from: Spider One on Jul 07, 2010, 02:38:03 AM
Wilson gets blasted by a shoulder cannon

Wilsonnnnn *followed by Tom taking one to the chest ala Blain..*

pfffftttBWAHAHAHAHA

DaddyYautja

The official comic book prequel offers the answer.

Spider One

http://i47.tinypic.com/ibl261.jpg

they meet him before hearing banjos in the distance and know they have entered a spot where even the predators will not come..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed