As a Predator fan, I hope they don’t make any further movies!

Started by Dark Jester, Jul 06, 2010, 01:16:10 PM

Author
As a Predator fan, I hope they don’t make any further movies! (Read 4,228 times)

Moody

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 06, 2010, 02:25:53 PM
Quote from: Moody on Jul 06, 2010, 01:55:50 PM
The next one really should have a war setting, that I still would be the next best scenario.

Tacky, tricky, and egocentric.

::)

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Moody on Jul 06, 2010, 01:59:14 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 06, 2010, 01:57:13 PM
The next one really should have a war setting, that I still would be the next best scenario.

I agree. I've always wanted to see one set during WW2.

Now THAT,...is a good idea. Or in Africa during some civil war...Predators meets Black Hawk Down, that would be so full of win.

I agree w/ that dude totally.

Also as a predator fan why in the f#$k would you not want another predator movie. Imo that dosent make sense I hope their are atleast 3 more pred movies, I mean the possibilities are endless. I predict maybe 2 more pred movies.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Moody on Jul 06, 2010, 02:27:50 PM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 06, 2010, 02:25:53 PM

Tacky, tricky, and egocentric.

::)

Over the years I've read numerous times that some fans want it set in Afhanistan, Iraq or alike, and it's tainted by design, leaving a bitter taste since the war over there just isn't a good source for entertainment IMO.

If it's a fictional conflict, like the nameless conflict of the near-end-of-cold-war that was the backdrop of Predator, I might buy it, but I'd rather see a true hunt instead of numbing action with a Predator thrown in here and there.

Moody

Who says it has to be in the middle east?

Vulhala

I was thinking Europe. Maybe in Winter. Lots of forests. I can already see a set piece involving the Pred infiltrating a Bavarian castle at night, raping German soldiers as he goes. Pred storming a trench/pillbox/bunker. It could be a great movie.

Captain Salt

Quote from: Moody on Jul 06, 2010, 01:59:14 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 06, 2010, 01:57:13 PM

I agree. I've always wanted to see one set during WW2.

Now THAT,...is a good idea. Or in Africa during some civil war...Predators meets Black Hawk Down, that would be so full of win.

So like the last comic series pretty much... :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed