Cinema Awareness

Started by MrLee, Jul 06, 2010, 12:23:24 PM

Author
Cinema Awareness (Read 4,374 times)

MrLee

MrLee

Just been checking my "local" cinema for times to watch Predators. Which is Cineworld at Bentley Bridge in Wolverhampton.

Days listed are from July 8th onwards. You can turn up or book tickets. Ive noticed Thursday there is a showing on at 14.30 in the afternoon which i think is perfect for anyone that cant wait to see the film, but doesnt wanna go when its annoyingly busy with all retarded kids noobing up the atmosphere with lame giggling n talking all over the film. Same goes for chavs (in Wolverhampton, we have to contend with morononic population that come off the ghetto, for some reason they like to fit stereotypes and like to ruin movies).

Friday earliest showing is at 13.05.

anyway i think ill be going on the Thursday showing myself, so hopefully if there are any midlander people on these forums, ill see you there!

Feel free to use this thread to discuss your local cinema plans whatever country you are from.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'll be there. Sat right at the front in a fake Burberry hat, calling everyone 'blud'.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Earliest showing at my Cineworld on Thursday is 11am.. That's when I'll be going with my friend... Who also saw the 2 AVPs with me which I was also excited about sadly... Nothing like the cinema experience eh?

astab_a

astab_a

I'll be watching it at my local vue cinema in Oxford with a friend.Tickets are booked so roll on thursday :)

Samus007

Samus007

Seeing it with some friends Friday afternoon. Can't wait.

BloodshedPred

BloodshedPred

im going stockport cineworld.. man its like watching a film in a toilet.. i would go filmwork in manchest but cant afford it.

Mattyoung1977

Mattyoung1977

Yeah noticed there's a 1.30pm showing here in belfast, tempted to get out of work early to catch it  :-\

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Can't preorder tickets here, but hell, I have to wait another 2 weeks before I can see it. So I can indulge myself by visiting Inception three times before I surrender myself to Predators...

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Going as soon as possible with my folks on Friday after everyone's off work  :) ; I've convinced them that we all see it in one sitting so I can see their reactions :D . I can't say the exact time since Carmike Cinemas hasn't updated their schedule to include this Friday's showings.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Seeing it at Birmingham Great Park, Empire Cinema.  :)
6: 30 showing, so hopefully it'll be good, as it's a fairly high end cinema and often chav free, they always go to cineworld.  ;D

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Quote from: MrLee on Jul 06, 2010, 12:23:24 PM
Just been checking my "local" cinema for times to watch Predators. Which is Cineworld at Bentley Bridge in Wolverhampton.

Days listed are from July 8th onwards. You can turn up or book tickets. Ive noticed Thursday there is a showing on at 14.30 in the afternoon which i think is perfect for anyone that cant wait to see the film, but doesnt wanna go when its annoyingly busy with all retarded kids noobing up the atmosphere with lame giggling n talking all over the film. Same goes for chavs (in Wolverhampton, we have to contend with morononic population that come off the ghetto, for some reason they like to fit stereotypes and like to ruin movies).

Friday earliest showing is at 13.05.

anyway i think ill be going on the Thursday showing myself, so hopefully if there are any midlander people on these forums, ill see you there!

Feel free to use this thread to discuss your local cinema plans whatever country you are from.

I am going to the first show at noon on the Friday. i find that if you go to the earliest show the people there are the ones who really want to see it. as the retards are still asleep and do not come out with nothing better to do till the early/late evening.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

I'm going to see it on Thursday at 1:30 PM.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Seeing it tomorrow evening at the Paramount in Austin with Robert Rodriguez and the gang.

Spider One

Spider One

is that cinema awareness sorta like that interactive one ?

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Won't be able to see it til next Wednesday.

But I shall be bringing me girlfriend along, I'm sure she'll love it........... haha.

Days are going to drag for me, it's going to be awful!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed