Aren't Predators' heads too big?

Started by nvidiageek, Jul 03, 2010, 08:56:20 PM

Author
Aren't Predators' heads too big? (Read 16,661 times)

Master

Master

He was talking about mask.

BloodshedPred

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 04, 2010, 08:52:44 PM
You can't have seen a picture of Falconers face.. He doesn't have one

I thought that the falcon pred was mr black... my avatar pic.ive seen his face,cuz you dont see the other 2 apperently.if im wrong then excuse my mistake.

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: BloodshedPred on Jul 05, 2010, 03:47:04 AM

I thought that the falcon pred was mr black... my avatar pic.ive seen his face,cuz you dont see the other 2 apperently.if im wrong then excuse my mistake.

Yeah dude, you were wrong. Mr. Black is in your avatar, Falconer is the green pred with the huge mask, and the Dog Handler is the pred with the tusks on his mask.

Jumpman

Jumpman

heres my top 3 preds

anytime
wolf
mr black

Noir-Gojira

Big heads?  Nah.  Considering that their last few movies SUCKED, I'd say they're pretty humble.

BloodshedPred

Quote from: Mutha_Brucka on Jul 05, 2010, 03:51:08 AM
Quote from: BloodshedPred on Jul 05, 2010, 03:47:04 AM

Yeah dude, you were wrong. Mr. Black is in your avatar, Falconer is the green pred with the huge mask, and the Dog Handler is the pred with the tusks on his mask.

well s**t lol. i like mr black then.*cough*

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Jul 04, 2010, 02:54:36 AM
Quote from: Samus007 on Jul 04, 2010, 02:52:37 AM
I thought the same thing a few months back when I first saw some photos from the movie, but now it seems about right. Can't wait till this movie comes out though.

As for Wolf, he was the best looking Predator IMO. (So far).

Are you high or drunk when you posted that??

No. Maybe I should have been more clear, Wolf, IN MY OPINION (that's what IMO means in case you needed clarification) was the best looking Predator. I love the original designs, from 1 and 2. I hated the way the Preds looked in AvP1. But Wolf was just bad ass looking. IMO.

The_Worm

The_Worm

Quote from: Samus007 on Jul 05, 2010, 03:29:49 PM
I thought the same thing a few months back when I first saw some photos from the movie, but now it seems about right. Can't wait till this movie comes out though.

No. Maybe I should have been more clear, Wolf, IN MY OPINION (that's what IMO means in case you needed clarification) was the best looking Predator. I love the original designs, from 1 and 2. I hated the way the Preds looked in AvP1. But Wolf was just bad ass looking. IMO.

While Wolf wasn't my favorite he was the second runner up. I didn't care for the movie much but I personally liked how the Wolf looked, and with the mask off the battle scars added even more to him. One of the worst things that movie had going for it (other than well, the movie itself) was how horrible the lighting was. You couldn't see shit half the time, I figured it would have been brightened up for the dvd release but it wasn't and I think if we had actually gotten to see more of The Wolf he would have looked a bit cooler to folks. I thought he rocked personally, just too bad the movie was so crappy.

dallevalle

I think the heads and masks are perfect Because lets be honest they have always been abit big  and we really got that confirmation in predator 2 :) check pussyface´s mask and head :)

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: The_Worm on Jul 06, 2010, 12:29:56 PM
Quote from: Samus007 on Jul 05, 2010, 03:29:49 PM

While Wolf wasn't my favorite he was the second runner up. I didn't care for the movie much but I personally liked how the Wolf looked, and with the mask off the battle scars added even more to him. One of the worst things that movie had going for it (other than well, the movie itself) was how horrible the lighting was. You couldn't see shit half the time, I figured it would have been brightened up for the dvd release but it wasn't and I think if we had actually gotten to see more of The Wolf he would have looked a bit cooler to folks. I thought he rocked personally, just too bad the movie was so crappy.

I completely agree, I didn't care for the movie much at all. Lighting was a complete joke.

Moody

Moody

From the figure. Head proportion looks fine to me. Only don't like the feet on the new predators. :-\

dallevalle

Quote from: Moody on Jul 06, 2010, 04:58:30 PM
From the figure. Head proportion looks fine to me. Only don't like the feet on the new predators. :-\

the feets reminds me from something out of jurassic park

Moody

Moody

They look to much like hooves or something. I did like the AVP style feet, one of the few things... :P

dallevalle

Quote from: Moody on Jul 06, 2010, 05:04:28 PM
They look to much like hooves or something. I did like the AVP style feet, one of the few things... :P

to be honest i dont know what kind of feets the predators had in avp so is that okay or crap ?

Moody

Moody

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed