OVER HERE!!! Predators Official Site Updated

Started by Doomofman, May 07, 2010, 11:16:31 PM

Author
OVER HERE!!! Predators Official Site Updated (Read 19,563 times)

tom288

Where did you see the cloaked predator walk by?

The Pointman

Quote from: tom288 on May 08, 2010, 03:01:22 AM
Where did you see the cloaked predator walk by?

It happens at anytime when you are going through the different sections of the site.

bleau

Love the new site. One of the best movie web sites I seen.

Federick Gonsa

awsome music.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

The updated site rocks, I get what your saying about the cloaked pred its kinda creepy but awsome damn I cant wait for the film man. Kinda sucks that all the pics are group shots that we've all seen in one way or another and no pred wallpaper? Also if you look at the characters section you can see a weird pred helmet in the background which I think looks pretty cool.

AncientPred

the music really is terrific. love the style of everything; look, music, etc. This feels like a Predator movie. :)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

The new website is slick! Nice find. Anyone else get spooked by the cloaked Predator creeping across the screen?

Billy

Billy

Quote from: Doomofman on May 07, 2010, 11:16:31 PM
New pics, wallpapers and all kinds of stuff... Check it out and be amazed!!!  ;D

http://www.predators-movie.com

Doomofman. Kudo's to you, sir! You made several excellent posts this week. Thanks!

By the way, anyone noticed when you click on 'Hanzo' in the Featurette/Character section (http://www.predators-movie.com/main.html#/characters/) , you can hear him say: "I belong here, with them." -It's the only line I haven't heard before.

Johnny Handsome

Awesome website.

That pic of Hanzo in the characters section looks impressive. A new trailer can't be too far away.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

I'm predicting the end of May is when we'll get a new trailer.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on May 08, 2010, 09:16:49 AM
I'm predicting the end of May is when we'll get a new trailer.
That's what i thought as well.

MrBrokenTusks.

Or the first week of June ?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 08, 2010, 09:34:56 AM
Or the first week of June ?
Sometime in the end of may or beginning of June.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yeah cause they will have to space it out between everything else.

Tangakkai

loved the music/sounds & the cloacked Predator... got me really hyped and after all, that's what it's supposed to do! Can't wait!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed