First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 23,785 times)

kane

kane

is this the predator homeworld or a game reserve/hunting planet or both? does anybody know

the Dude

the Dude

@alien90
they also changed it up in Resurrection with the Newborn and AvP-R with Chet, were you happy with those?
Look, I'm one of the biggest fans of both franshises, loved all the movies but you can't deny that Alien, Aliens and Predator stand out as the best of the series, why is that? Well the common threads in those movies are solid directors who care about SUBSTANCE over STYLE and the man himself Stan Winston. Obviously though, some changes and tweaks are necessary, i dont want a remake.
But there's a difference between evolving a character and flat out changing it (hound predator, super predators). I thought that the Wolf was the "super" predator, now there's a better Wolf? Whats next a super duper awesome predator? You get the point. In conclusion, i understand the need for change but the Predators are the stars of these movies, thats who you pay to see so why f**k with them so much?? You wouldn't change Indiana Jones or Jack Sparrow would you?

XxsilenthunterxX

XxsilenthunterxX

well i can say it does looks pretty cool..BUT i will not get to hyped for it i mean look at what happen with BOTH avp movies lets face it they were both shit for movies especially avpr...but just by the footage shown it looks pretty cool..

jcakcajca

jcakcajca

sniff.. sniff...finally. (Dies of happiness)

Stuntman

Stuntman

predator hasnt spook me since i was a kid...started to think more cool thank scary but these new things are scary...im gonna have nightmares tonight and i love it.

Predator-Bounty hunter

Predator-Bounty hunter

That was amazing man.

Stuntman

Stuntman

i just hope fishburn having the pred weapons and armor makes since. hope they dont make killing preds look like taking candy from a baby. because all them preds and so few armed humans no matter how dangerous.....NO ONE should survive I HOPE this has a BAD ending and PREDS finally win :)

Stuntman

Stuntman

make sense man

Realquiet23

Realquiet23

The movie looks awsome. Some of ya'll sound like english teachers bashing the movie. I'm a die hard Predator and alien fan, also love the AVP movies.
Either way my friends and i will line up to see this movie many times.
Remember its a movie. not a book.

Realquiet23

Realquiet23

Some of ya'll need to quit bashing the AVP movies. There great movies. Just seeing alien and predator on screen together was epic!

Saemon69

Saemon69

1 word!! PERFECT!! July the best month :D

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

im just glad they didnt mess up the preds face like in the avp movies they were just dreadfull

SHREK

SHREK

The Predator de-cloaks off-screen and removes its mask, to reveal Noland (Laurence Fishburne).

This (if i interperated it correctly) should put an end to hopes of this being a good movie...... a human being a predator..haha ..... oh dear..  only little kids would think this is 'cool'

xAvP2MasTeRx

I wasn't so exited when i heard about this movie, i actually didn't pay much attention to it, but after watching this, i am all exited to see it, looks great.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Ok, no matter how this actually turns out... that sizzle footage is awesome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed