AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 38,996 times)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

here is my theroy: you remember the preds fighting the thousands of aliens in the ancient city right? well that was a disaster it could have wiped out the entire human race if the aliens ran off, the humans are a prized prey of the predators so the predators built a pyrimid in a place where the aliens could not excape into the general human population, I think that the predators are great admirers of the planet earth, it being a perfect planet, with all climates and enviornments, it is a prized hunting world, and the predators hunt yet respect the humans,  Also I had a life-changing experience a few hours ago, I saw the new movie Dodgeball (which is the best comedy ever made) and there were all these teens from my school in the theater, the same ones who relentlessly mocked me for likeing AVP, they knew I was there, and after the AVP trailer played some guy from my school screamed "You rock Adam!!!" and the theater applaused after the trailer and after the guy said that, almost everyone there was a person from my school and knew me, i just sat there with a grin on my face.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Lol, that's awesome. :P  -Rusty Nails

Mac

Mac

;D   cool thats far out

Alex v

Alex v

the mayan's were the ones that were wiped out by the aliens or xenomorph that was there pyramids that the three preds were fighting on

XENOME "venome Alien from spiderman"

XENOME "venome Alien from spiderman"

well Alex v is right i cant wait for this movie

VENOM

VENOM

XENOM thats a good name if venom had an Alien thats what is would be called

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

SaNdMaNxX, it's obvious that the sacraficial chamber with the egg stands are made and distributed there by PREDS not aiens and it was obviously buit for that reason, and the reason the pyramid has alien carvings along with human and pred is because the sole purpose of the pyramid is a training ground for the preds to hunt the aliens in there right to manhood rituals were teen preds go there to hunt and kill the pre stocked aliens andd if they dont survive they 1 loose there lives obviously and 2 do not make it through there man hood passage.Now the 2 species have deffinently been in contact with each other for who knows how long but the pyramid isnt a war zone its a training ground, but as we see in the new trailer training can easily turn into big trouble if to many aliens populate the area thus resulting in the self destruct scene on top the pyramid when the alien numbers become to great for the preds to handle.And @ The}Ghost , the picture describing is non other than a large predator sculpt of a pred head in the stairway chamber/area of the pyramid.This topic was brought up way back when and most of us including myself feel this is only a pred head sculpt adn nothing else, but hey your guess is as good as ours but I realy think it isnt a predalien.Also im glad to hear Adam JZ that the trailer is with another movie besides Riddick, I guess this is the start of the advertising bombardment, I hope anyway.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Isn't the trailer supposed to show up on TV as well?  -Rusty Nails

JustAnotherAlien1

JustAnotherAlien1

I think they said that the pyramid was once a part of South America, but after the Preds detonated themselves, the blast caused it (or broke off some land) to shift out to sea or something... Anyway it somehow wound up in Antartica. I believe thats what they said. Please correct me if im wrong.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Can't say I've heard that theory before, but it makes sense in a way.  -Rusty Nails

jerk

jerk

hey, did any of u guys see the apple exclusive trailer of avp?

Hicks

Hicks

Thanks for the link darkness, hope that gets me sum traffic!

ZX

ZX

Rusty Nails you are an IGNORANT ASS!  No one is trying to be a smart ass here.  If you knew anything about the Earths  history you would know Antarctica was warm millions of millions of years ago, long before  any human Walked the earth. How many times do I have to say this?  By the time humans came along the Antarctica was one of the most inhospitable places on Earth and no civilization could live there let alone prosper and build pyramids. That is a FACT.  Also the pyramid we see in the trailer is no doubt in South America and not in Antarctica. My point is that if Anderson is going to bring in Earths history then he

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Arrh use paragraphes man, that's what they're there for. :)  Ohwell, you may be right, you may be wrong, I'm just saying that for all info we have recieved from the Avp universe is that nothing so far have pointed away from it not being Antarctica.  I suppose it may just be like JustAnotherAlien1 was saying here, that the whole island drifted away, but then it wouldn't hold on to the speculation that says that the predators decided to build their "manhood" pyramid there, and not in such an isolated place as Antarctica.  We'll all see when it comes out.  -Rusty Nails

flonge

flonge

Don't forget that this is supposed to be entertainment not history class. Everyone knows there will be plot holes in this move... check out Moviemistakes.com... there are terrible mistakes in most movies... Don't excpect it to be fact based, this is a sci-fi triller action horror movie!!! Not a documentary! And wait for to see the movie before saying there are plot holes ZX!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed