Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!)

Started by pmaz11, Jun 23, 2008, 11:17:31 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!) (Read 48,576 times)

Private Hudson

Youtube would get more viewers.

Purebreedalien

Which is why I suggested it ;)

pmaz11

Files to big for youtube, and theres a 10min limit......thats why I couldn't host my other 2 films. AVP: Nest War 2 or AVP: Bloodshed (Director's Cut)

Purebreedalien

Cut it down into 2 parts.

pmaz11

pmaz11

I prefer not to, because if i cut it down it'd have to be in 3 parts. I don't wanna have to cut it up either. I like the viewers to see my films full through.

Pando is only a 4MB program. its really simple to download. and you can get rid of it right after you save the files sent, without losing them.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Release Date: July 11th, 2008

Does anyone have any questions about the film? I'm more then happy to answer anything I can. :)

-If anyones interested I can send you any of my fan films you havent seen through that (Pando) program.

Nightmare

use www.rapidshare.com
or www.megaupload.com
or www.4shared.com

theres much more
use winrar and split files in case their too big! movie will sill be a single file

pmaz11

can those things upload anything thats 400MB?

Purebreedalien

Try it, trial and error is the only way sometimes ;) :P

pmaz11

well www.megaupload.com said it can upload a 1024MB so I will try that ;)

That's the best bet at this point.

pmaz11

Does anyone want me to post pictures of the humans and post there names so you know who they are?

Purebreedalien

pmaz11

Here are pictures of the humans who are in the film & there names are posted above them, and some have short descriptions.

Jeff- (The captain in charge of the S.W.A.T team)

Ray- (Smith's brother, they both look the same)

Mark- (Good friends with Jeff, they've been on the force together for a long time)

Frank- (The guy in front of the shot) & Robert- (The guy in the back with the sunglasses)

John

Jason

Smith- (Ray's brother)

*I dont know why the last 2 images came out bigger*

Private Hudson

Off topic but I had those toys when I was a kid lol.

pmaz11

haha yeah. there pretty old, I was just digging through this old toy box trying to find some that might look ok on film and that work well.

I mean this is a figure film, its not like it's real people any other way...But trust me I'm sure anyone who enjoys action, story, special effects, and just an overall well directed film will enjoy watching this. I was very pleased with the final version.

I would like a little more attention brought to this film but I gotta figure out a good way to spread the word. ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed