Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!)

Started by pmaz11, Jun 23, 2008, 11:17:31 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator: Dark World Unrated (ON YOUTUBE!!!) (Read 48,578 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Hi everyone, I've recently been brainstorming ideas for a new fan film and I thought I'd post the info that I have now, It's hardly much but I'd like to hear what you think of the (basic) story/plot?

If your unfamiliar with my recent fan films or have forgot, I've done such films as...

-AVP: Nest War (Special Edition) & AVP: Nest War 2
-AvP: Dark Encounter
-AvP: Showdown
-AVP: Bloodshed (Director's Cut)

*If you'd like to know anything about the films just for fun or curiosity then feel free to message me.

Title: Untitled 2008 Fan Film Project
Genre: Sci-Fi, Horror, Action/Adventure
Figures: McFarlane & Neca or AVP Series 2 & Hot Toys
Production Company: M. Productions
Directed by: Patrick M.
Producer: N/A
Release Date: N/A
Status: Story/Script is currently being revised and written.
Tagline: N/A
Story/Plot (Story is still under debate): A group of Predator's travel to Earth and capture humans from a military group in the jungle which they bring aboard they're ship and take to an uninhabited planet. The Predator's place the unconscious soldiers on the planet and the predators let loose containers of facehuggers after the humans so aliens can be produced. As the facehuggers pick off the soldiers the Predator's observe the humans to see who is worthy and which can survive. However one of the facehuggers was carrying a queen embryo which impregnated one of the humans and throughout the film the alien continues to molt into a queen and the predators must find a way to stop the aliens from over populating and taking over the planet.
Runtime: N/A
Rating: N/A
Movie Connections: N/A

-More information will be posted throughout the year.

*Comments are appreciated*

Nightmare

AWESOME!

i tough u retired from film making!

cant f**king wait!

for humans id suggest distorted voices with subs (but not movie maker ones)
i remmeber some bionicle flash movies from the time the third movie came out
voices like that wud be nice

pmaz11

pmaz11

I'd actually like to stray away from using any voices for the humans, I typically just prefer subtitles.

Purebreedalien

Any links to your older fan films? They sound awesome :)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Yeah actually, I'm in the process of uploading some. I have a trailer for AvP: Bloodshed up and AvP: Showdown (The Movie)

AvP: Bloodshed Trailer #2

AvP: Showdown (The Movie)

*AVP: Dark Encounter & AVP: Nest War 1 & 2 will be up soon*

Purebreedalien

Thanks Patrin. I'm gonna add them to my faves so I can watch them a bit later, I'm rushed for time right now :)

pmaz11

pmaz11

AVP: Dark Encounter is now up on youtube for anyone to check out.

War Wager

Sounds like a decent idea, but after seeing your other stuff, I'd like to ask you something. It's kinda big and it would probably push you the hardest ever, but I think you could pull it off. Will I PM you?

pmaz11

pmaz11

Yeah I deffinitely have my work cut in for me, but after coming back after such a long time and doing a new film I know more techniques and ways to make this film better. I really want to put all my work into this and make it one of the more decent fan films ;)

War Wager

So you know more stuff now? Excellent. :) Cos' I way gonna ask you if I could be involved in another one of your films? I have an idea for one.

I really like your other stuff by the way, the fights in perticular were quite good. I liked the way the Predator impales the Alien in AvP: Showdown.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Thanks, It's always a great pleasure to hear any positive feedback.

Well to be honest there are some things Im sure you can help with in this film right now, but as to what those things are im not sure of just quite yet but I'll make sure to deffinitely let you know as soon as I do.

pmaz11

pmaz11

*Update on Story/Plot: In replacement of marines in this film, a SWAT team will be the new characters. There will be 8 humans. and the story takes place in 1989.*

Purebreedalien

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 25, 2008, 10:08:43 PM
So you know more stuff now? Excellent. :) Cos' I way gonna ask you if I could be involved in another one of your films? I have an idea for one.

I really like your other stuff by the way, the fights in perticular were quite good. I liked the way the Predator impales the Alien in AvP: Showdown.
I thought you hated figure films?

War Wager

I do, but I can't help but admire the work put into the stop motion. It's not easy stuff. If you had stop motion in your film I would admire just as much. :)

Purebreedalien

It is all stop motion. I don't have a camcorder :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed