Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,071,730 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Looney Toons: Back in Action (2003)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I LOVE that film. So much.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 19, 2012, 07:03:11 PM
I LOVE that film. So much.

It doesn't matter how old you are, Looney Toons makes you laugh all the time!

First Blood

First Blood

Maximum Conviction (2012)

The Fat Lord and Steve Austin play two private security contractors who transfer two assets to a high security just before it's about to close. A group of mercenaries storm the prison to get the assets and the secrets they posses. It's up to Seagal and Steve Austin to dispense justice, stop the bad guys and save the day!

This...was pretty good for a DTV movie. Steve Austin gets most of the screen time shooting his way through multiple mercs as well as delivering a kick or two. Seagal is playing Seagal with a combat vest...I might add that makes him look twice as large. The Fat Lord dispenses justice with those ever lovable slaps to the face. I thought the villain played by Michael Paré was pretty cool. The guy looks like he can handle himself, and that's why I was a little disappointed with the final fight between Seagal & Paré. It's pretty much one sided, in Seagal's favor of course; as he makes Paré look like a bitch. Maximum Conviction is worth watching though, for the Seagal (and Austin) fans out there. Sure the chemistry between both leads could have been better (a lot better actually) but that's alright; It's a nice way to kill a lazy afternoon.

Oh and TJ, Seagal had the most wonderful widows peak.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Here Comes the Boom (2012)

I don't even watch UFC that much, but this movie was pretty cool. Teehee, the only reason I know Bass Rutten was from that mini TV show on the GTA games, I think it was called The Men's Room. A really inspiring movie so-to-speak, with Scott Voss (Kevin James) doing Mixed Martial Arts to try to pay for the activites the school was trying to cut. I really enjoyed this movie, as strange as it was.

Also got to sneak into another movie 'cause my brother and his girlfriend were seeing a movie...

Taken 2 (2012)

I will admit, I missed half of the beginning of the movie. Only got to see the last 45 minutes of it. In my opinion, it wasn't as good as the first film. Just didn't catch my fancy..

Terx2

Terx2

Qauntum of Solace. The villian didn't suit a bond film more like an episode of NCIS. Great action scenes and the intro was cool. A few of the jokes gave me a laugh but not much else to say about the film.

Prime113

Prime113

Currently watching Predators

I love this movie.....don't hate.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 20, 2012, 02:38:32 AM
Maximum Conviction (2012)

The Fat Lord and Steve Austin play two private security contractors who transfer two assets to a high security just before it's about to close. A group of mercenaries storm the prison to get the assets and the secrets they posses. It's up to Seagal and Steve Austin to dispense justice, stop the bad guys and save the day!

This...was pretty good for a DTV movie. Steve Austin gets most of the screen time shooting his way through multiple mercs as well as delivering a kick or two. Seagal is playing Seagal with a combat vest...I might add that makes him look twice as large. The Fat Lord dispenses justice with those ever lovable slaps to the face. I thought the villain played by Michael Paré was pretty cool. The guy looks like he can handle himself, and that's why I was a little disappointed with the final fight between Seagal & Paré. It's pretty much one sided, in Seagal's favor of course; as he makes Paré look like a bitch. Maximum Conviction is worth watching though, for the Seagal (and Austin) fans out there. Sure the chemistry between both leads could have been better (a lot better actually) but that's alright; It's a nice way to kill a lazy afternoon.

My god, it actually sounds watchable. :D

QuoteOh and TJ, Seagal had the most wonderful widows peak.

Excellent! In the continuing absence of his ponytail, it's the next best thing.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Other Guys (2010)

The plot felt very messy and only a few of the jokes hit their mark.

5/10

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 20, 2012, 11:01:47 PM
The Other Guys (2010)

The plot felt very messy and only a few of the jokes hit their mark.

5/10

"Aim for the bushes?"

"Yup."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

That part was actually hilarious. :laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 20, 2012, 11:46:14 PM
That part was actually hilarious. :laugh:

My favorite part.  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The quiet fighting f**king killed me.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Prime113 on Nov 20, 2012, 06:54:55 AM
Currently watching Predators

I love this movie.....don't hate.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Battleship (2012) - It was okay, I guess.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed