Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,068,024 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh Jesus, yeah. This movie dished out everything perfectly; tears, sweat, laughs. :laugh:

Le Samouraī

This noir masterpiece was wonderful. I loved every minute of it. In the same vein as Drive, Bullitt, Get Carter, et al. If you're a fan of any of the above movies, this film is for you.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Hidalgo

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Paranormal Activity 3

4/10

Real stupid shit...BRING ON PART 4 NETFLIX!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Batman Forever (1995)

Val Kilmer as Bruce Wayne/Batman, yes8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Carrie - 9/10

My first time seeing after so many years of seeing references to it, and tv shows and specials talk about. I was surprised at how good this movie was/is, and it definitely exceeded any expectations I had before seeing it. The best bit is when the Prom Scene happens and the frames split up into separate panels, it felt so awesome seeing things unfold at different angles all at once, might be comic book syndrome, but I don't care, it was awesome. The only thing wrong with it is that it should have been at least a half hour longer.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Qantum of Solace

Great action sequences but bond girl is uninteresting and the villian doesnt really pose much screen presance or threat.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Skyfall- Such a bad ass classic Bond movie! Has just the right amount of action, and humorous one-liners. 10/10

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Road House (1989)

First time seeing it, I like.  ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I used to f**k guys like you in prison.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Critters - 8/10

I have not seen this movie in at least 10 years.  Love it!

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

End of Watch....

Damn  :'(

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on Nov 19, 2012, 02:10:30 PM
End of Watch....

Damn  :'(

Without me?  :(

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I'll get you the link if you wanna watch it.  :P

First Blood

First Blood

48 Hours (1982)
Another 48 Hours (1990)

I decided to have a double douse of Walter Hill and a quadruple douse of Nolte & Murphy. Here's two very cool buddy cop flicks, and I swear James Horner pulled musical cues from his Commando score and put it in Another 48 Hours. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed