Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,068,049 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

How the hell did you go from watching JP3 to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? lol :D

First Blood

First Blood

Don't know really. But an evening involving dinosaurs and sexual sadists does seem a bit bizarre.  :laugh:

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

For me I pick whether or not I'm going to see strictly sci-fi movies or straight up action films or horror. I can't for some reason watch a goody goody movie and then switch to a film like...

Event Horizon lol :D

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 29, 2011, 10:57:30 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Dec 29, 2011, 10:49:10 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 29, 2011, 09:49:27 PM
Back to the Future Part II

First time seeing it, and I really enjoyed it. I was actually surprised by a lot of it, because I thought the whole film was going to be set in the future. Loved the parallels with the first film! It wasn't as good as the first, but it was a very enjoyable sequel. I can't wait to check out the third one.

Where do you live nightmare how have you managed to avoid watching this for so long, it's on local tv here at least once a month it seems lol.

I don't watch TV at all unless its a baseball game, The Walking Dead, or I know well ahead of time a movie I want to see is going to be on :D

I saw the first BTTF years ago, and have never seen the sequels, so a couple months ago, I bought all three. As of today, I've now seen the first two, and greatly enjoyed both.

at first i was like

and that i was like

get on part 3 asap!

scarhunter92

lol, I saw the poster at the top of the blog post, and every time I see it I think of the "Mission Impossibru" poster, and then you go and reference it in the post, classic :D

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 30, 2011, 12:42:53 PM
lol, I saw the poster at the top of the blog post, and every time I see it I think of the "Mission Impossibru" poster, and then you go and reference it in the post, classic :D

I had to. :D

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 30, 2011, 12:42:53 PM

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Back to the Future Part III

Really enjoyed this one too. It was a great conclusion to one of the most fun trilogies I've seen. I enjoyed watching the movie throughout. All three were entertaining in their own ways, and I'm glad I finally took the time to see all of them. The first is definitely the best, but the second and third add a ton of cool, fun new elements to the story. I think I'm going to be starting a tradition now: Every November 12th, I'm going to hopefully try to watch the trilogy :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Glad you liked the whole series, I love it. Been too much time since I last watched any of the films haha.

AlexVelez

AlexVelez

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 30, 2011, 06:23:22 AM

I desperately want to re-watch that...but not alone.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: AlexVelez on Dec 30, 2011, 08:38:16 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 30, 2011, 06:23:22 AM

I desperately want to re-watch that...but not alone.

I'm with you. I love that film but it creeps me out big time!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 30, 2011, 07:21:37 PM
Back to the Future Part III

Really enjoyed this one too. It was a great conclusion to one of the most fun trilogies I've seen. I enjoyed watching the movie throughout. All three were entertaining in their own ways, and I'm glad I finally took the time to see all of them. The first is definitely the best, but the second and third add a ton of cool, fun new elements to the story. I think I'm going to be starting a tradition now: Every November 12th, I'm going to hopefully try to watch the trilogy :D
next, the animated series, and then the game!

BobGrill

BobGrill

Dumb and Dumber- 9/10- This is like a perfect comedy. It always puts me in a good mood when I'm feeling down. Too bad that Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels didn't do more movies together. Carrey's movies haven't been so great lately.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Watching The Painted Veil.
Edward Norton you know even if Naomi Watts betrayed you you shouldn't treat her like that. Never. Especially because it was you not giving enough attention to her! Fool!
EDIT: Finished it. Great film. Interesting score, very crafted photography, and Naomi Watts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed