Disturbed

Started by Ratchetcomand, Apr 19, 2008, 03:40:10 AM

Author
Disturbed (Read 47,007 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Does anyone like this Band. I'm a big fan of Disturbed and I just listen to there new songs on Myspace and it awesome. I can't wait for there new CD to come out.

Zwecky

Zwecky

Yeah big disturbed fan. New album is gonna be good.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Their cover of "Land of Confusion" sucks ass.  Pretty much all I know 'bout 'em.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

I think they sound very samey, I can put on an album and if I'm not paying attention I easy lose track of which song I'm actually listening to.  That being said I still enjoy listening to them because I find them very accessible and easy to get into.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Disturbed kicks ass!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Apr 20, 2008, 10:57:03 AM
Their cover of "Land of Confusion" sucks ass.  Pretty much all I know 'bout 'em.

I like their version of Land of Confusion. Todd did a good job on the artwork.

WarMachine

WarMachine

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Apr 20, 2008, 05:07:38 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Apr 20, 2008, 10:57:03 AM

I like their version of Land of Confusion. Todd did a good job on the artwork.

McFarlane is awesome!

I love this band though. "Indestructible" looks to be awesome. Album art is great too.

nexus

nexus

I adore disturbed, they are my favourite band, saw them a few years back in london and David Draimen Called me a Crazy Muthafuka.....lol i cheered my nut off.

land of confusion was a great cover and the entire Sickness album rocks.

haevtn heard any of the latest stuff but i will have to check it out now.

Tundro

Tundro

One of the few bands that only gets better over time.  In my opinion each new record is better than the last.  So, yeah the kick ass.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I've have 10000 fists, I really like it, as Porkus Maximus said, it can get a little repetitive, but they kickass!.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I freaking love Disturbed. For anyone that didn't know this, download the song Hell. It's from the Stricken single CD. Awesome song, one of their best.

Ron Perlman fan

Ron Perlman fan

they suck all new shit sucks

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

congratulations, you make me angry and smile at the same time.

HF

HF

Not a big fan, they're alright. I didn't really liked Land of Confusion, but I liked their remix of Shout.

Of what I've heard, Believe is my favorite song from them.

Interesting clip from their new album

JD

JD

I am Disturbed in a Land of Confusion with 10K Fists in the air. Now I will Liberate....Decandence blaaa blaaa.... :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed