The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 324,136 times)

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 04, 2010, 11:54:36 AM
Quote from: AMC_Duke on Jan 04, 2010, 09:41:16 AM
Brings Ikarop a nice Human/pred host for his Hive   and prise him   

are there any new infos ? im dying...   i need my new year avp news fix  ;D

You guys are amusing sometimes.  The game comes out in a little more than a month, you dont want to spoil the whole thing do you?

I would watch the entire sp in a video if its released  ;)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: AMC_Duke on Jan 04, 2010, 12:19:33 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 04, 2010, 11:54:36 AM
Quote from: AMC_Duke on Jan 04, 2010, 09:41:16 AM
Brings Ikarop a nice Human/pred host for his Hive   and prise him   

are there any new infos ? im dying...   i need my new year avp news fix  ;D

You guys are amusing sometimes.  The game comes out in a little more than a month, you dont want to spoil the whole thing do you?

I would watch the entire sp in a video if its released  ;)

I guess thats a yes then.

affinity

affinity

this is one of the few games I would not watch streams/videos of the campaigns before playing them.
best to save the surprise.

Giger_Incubator

Quote from: affinity on Jan 04, 2010, 02:54:43 PM
this is one of the few games I would not watch streams/videos of the campaigns before playing them.
best to save the surprise.

I agree with not wanting to spoil campaign, but man I need some new previews or a demo or something.

If I found out they were releasing a demo sometime in the next couple weeks I would trade in my copy of Modern Warfare 2 tomorrow.  Not even kidding.

Chris!(($$))!

I can wait one more month. :)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Ya I cant wait either but it sucks that they havent started to market it yet like BioShock is doing now which AVP and BioShock areonly like a lil over a week apart in release dates

Chris!(($$))!

I am sure they will soon. Its only the start of January. They will probably just put the trailers we have already seen on TV and they said they would eventually release a demo so maybe that will come soon.

dude63

dude63

At the earliest I would say january 25th. If you think about it why would they release the game then make one post release. They could by all means but the people who were gonna buy it already have gone out and bought it. I hope to god more promo is done in Febuary..like a @#$% storm. Hopefully a add on tv as well. Even better SEGA should sponsor avp during ufc 109 febuary 6th...that would work great!!! Anyeays demo should come this month or early next month if indeed one is coming. It doesn't matter to me though, im buying it regardless.

newbeing

newbeing

saw this post at gametrailers. Not sure what magazine it is from, but it says there will be 18 multiplayer maps available in the final game.
http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/avp-to-ship-with-18-multiplaye/994238

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 05, 2010, 04:26:55 AM
saw this post at gametrailers. Not sure what magazine it is from, but it says there will be 18 multiplayer maps available in the final game.
http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/avp-to-ship-with-18-multiplaye/994238

Yep, they took it from here. I posted it months ago here, here(PCGZine) and finally here.

newbeing

newbeing

ah thanks. Musta missed it. 18 levels seems pretty impressive. Though I feel some are probably exclusive to certain modes.

Chris!(($$))!

Anyone think there is a chance they are getting it mixed up with the amount of max amount of players in multiplayer?

Brother

Brother

I don't think so Chris, Ikarop would've mentioned something. And 18 maps sounds good.

dude63

dude63

Nah, gametrailers doesn't usually mess up like that.

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

I was just wondering what does gone gold mean?
I heard a few people comment on it going gold but i don't understand!!!
Secondly, Can someone describe to me the smart gun. I think i've seen it in films but is it motion sensitive?
Anyone know??
Thanks in advance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed