Quick Question about a couple of the avatars' origin

Started by Sol, Jun 09, 2007, 08:25:53 PM

Author
Quick Question about a couple of the avatars' origin (Read 6,348 times)

Sol

Specificly, these 3.

What comics/graphic novels were they taken from? Thank you in advance for your help, AVPG. ;)

Darkness

Good question. Not sure. I think the middle one is from Xenogenesis.

Dachande

I think the first one is from Concrete Jungle, having looked over  a few covers, it looks similar to the main pred from that. SiL has the comic site right? He should know. Him or Hicks

The Ultimate Predator

The one on the far right is Predator Kindred.

Sol

Thanks for the help so far. And yep, Darkness you are correct. Aliens: Xenogeneisis #1 (second image). I'll keep an eye out for a copy of Kindred, aswell.

Interestingly enough, whomever did that first image, traced it from the Predator: Big Game #2 cover. lol

Uncanny Antman

Actually, I think you'll find that the first image is from the AvP art book that Dark Horse put out.  In that, they had the Big Game cover re-coloured especially for that printing.

Sol

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jun 10, 2007, 03:11:29 AM
Actually, I think you'll find that the first image is from the AvP art book that Dark Horse put out.  In that, they had the Big Game cover re-coloured especially for that printing.

Ahh, that does make more sense. Hmm, artbook, eh? I need to pick that up aswell.

Darkness

Aliens/Predator: Panel to Panel

See here for a preview: http://www.darkhorse.com/downloads.php?did=508

It's on one of the pages.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed