HBO Programme Screenshots!

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 12:00:13 AM

Author
HBO Programme Screenshots! (Read 23,096 times)

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

hollllllllyyyyyyyy f**king shit i just saw it and damn that shit iz ganna ROCK     ;D    my hype iz alil elavated  rite about now lol

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

We've all had some doubts in the past regarding this movie! But it's seems that they'll deliver the goods!!!

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

woah!!!sooo cool!!! the facehuggers look amazing!! i always felt we never got to see them enough in the past films! well done PA!! :D:D

Somebody

Somebody

Oh My God! I just finished watching it! I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!  It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Erez

Erez

...........O_O

Pisschrist

Pisschrist

is this file quicktime??

MazMan

MazMan

El Demonio Cazador - Dude, that alien queen is not walking.. she is pissed as hell!!  lol. Damn this is lookin wicked... *sigh*.. 6 days to go..

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

goddamn i cant watch it    >:D  

thebiggestpigme

thebiggestpigme

I bet the pred seen with the alien head on spear is the pred from predator 1, that would be kinda a cool to see where his legacy kindof began.

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

You're right MazMan!! hehehe I guess I forgot my Enlgish to express my excitement!!

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

the more you see of scar the more mean and menacing he looks         as with celtic even though most people know his potential outcome

SCAR

SCAR

Well SCAR i know he will deliver the goods that's why i call myself SCAR !!! We all know he will put up one hell of a fight even if he dies which i hope not!"    ???  

BoB.

BoB.

If that doesn't shut the "naysayers" up, nothing will. As for unfinished effects? Please....if those are rough and unfinished...then Fox should get an oscar for the "Tweaking" they'd do to improve the film visually.

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Alright now I can see it again go Darkness and Ultra.  AVP is going to rock people.

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

I want to thank Darkness and UltraBeast for their efforts here - and a thanks to all of you who've posted on this thread.  I've seen a lot of negativity here over the past few weeks, so much so - I donned my 'lets try to make them smile' hat when posting.  But I'd like to take this opportunity (whilst I'm waiting for 2 hours for the thing to download over my 56Ker) to thank each and every one of you above for your positive comments - it shows you have been as concerned as me - and lets be honest - we don't get this worried unless it's over something we hold very dear.  I've been a huge fan of the Alien and ESPECIALLY the Predator movies - seeing every one the 1st day (or week) they were released (yeah - I'm old enough to be the Father of most of you!)  This thing is a dream come true for me, as it is for so many of us, and I so desperately want to come out of the theater on Friday to simply buy another ticket and go straight back in!  I'll post more when I've got the download - but for the time being - the screen shots (esp. the views from the top of the pyramid - WOW!) and all your comments have got me more hyped about this than I've been so far.  Thanks again guys - we deserve this!  Fu#@in' "A" - Muuuhaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed