Could there have been a living Queen aboard the Derelict?

Started by Meathead320, Jul 24, 2007, 02:00:04 AM

Author
Could there have been a living Queen aboard the Derelict? (Read 6,489 times)

Xenomorphine

The thing is, any such thing is going to be walling itself in behind a vast mountain of eggs, unless it has others to deposit them in another place. :)

Meathead320

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jul 26, 2007, 02:09:11 PM
Many eggs doesn´t mean giant queen...in a super market you can see many chiken eggs, and there isn´t a huge chiken laying those eggs  :D

No, but a bursted victim, + no other members of the crew around, and many eggs around may mean there is a Queen near by.

THe amount of eggs was not even mentioned in my logic.  ???

The reason for my suggesting she may be colossal, is that her host, or the same speices of host, would have been 20 feet tall.

SM

Quoteand many eggs around may mean there is a Queen near by.

Not automatically.  If we go by the bomber analogy, the Queen doesn't have to be nearby.

Plus there's no visible evidence the derelict has been hived like the Hadley AP Station.

Meathead320

Hmm, that is a good point, but there could be a captive queen on board too. Would save the time of going and re-loading eggs every time it does the "bombing".

Its Game Time

Quote from: Meathead320 on Jul 24, 2007, 02:00:04 AM
Looking back at A1, I noticed that egg silo continued for a good length off the screen. Who knows how deep that chamber went? Or if there was a cavern below the ship, or any possible large enough area to house such a Queen.

I thought the same damn thing. When i was watching Alien, i saw the part where the chamber went on and on and on and i said to myself "I bet there is a queen somewhere down there"

Alienseseses

Quote from: SM on Jul 27, 2007, 12:35:22 AM
Quoteand many eggs around may mean there is a Queen near by.

Not automatically.  If we go by the bomber analogy, the Queen doesn't have to be nearby.

Plus there's no visible evidence the derelict has been hived like the Hadley AP Station.

I think the jockeys found the eggs in another derelect ship, whose inhabitants found them in another ship, whose inhabitants borrowed them from the Frog-lizard monsters, (read the comic Theory of Alien Propagation) the first to remove an alien.

Or... maybe not. I like that comic though.

SiL

I never thought there was a Queen in there because Queens didn't exist when Alien was made.

Well, Alien ones at any rate.

aliensetta

There's one flaw your theory Meathead320 if there was a giant queen alien in the Jockeys ship then why is there a queen in Aliens. If there was already a queen in the Space Jockeys ship why would the aliens need another queen? Unless the giant queen that you are talking about is dead and the aliens made a new queen.

Its Game Time

Quote from: aliensetta on Jul 29, 2007, 02:46:23 PM
There's one flaw your theory Meathead320 if there was a giant queen alien in the Jockeys ship then why is there a queen in Aliens. If there was already a queen in the Space Jockeys ship why would the aliens need another queen? Unless the giant queen that you are talking about is dead and the aliens made a new queen.

There could have been 2 and, or, maybe, the queen we saw was the one in the ship, Huh? :-\

SM

QuoteWell, Alien ones at any rate.

[Mr Humphries] I'm freeee![/Mr Humphries]

Haloxpok3mon

Are you guys kidding me? Giant queens? OMG. The fanon thoughts have gone out of control. Just the fact that I have to disprove why there was no queen aboard the derelict is obsurb.

WHY THERE WAS NO QUEEN ABOARD THE DERILICT
The holding bay was set up perfectly, eggs in rows. Obviously a queen did not lay these eggs there because we see in the movie "Aliens" and "Alien Rez" eggs are laid in a more spratic manner. Also note the blue feild of light in the derilect. This was part of a sensor system that probally would have alerted the space jockey in the event of the face huggers becoming active. This sudgest that these eggs were placed there by the space jokeys species. Even more proof is the fact that the eggs were in the CARGO BAY.
The alien that came out of the derelict was just a normal alien that latter died.

WHY THE QUEEN DOES NOT TAKE HOST DNA
Well actually there is no way to prove or disprove this. In every film with a queen, it came from a human host. 

SM

QuoteAre you guys kidding me? Giant queens? OMG. The fanon thoughts have gone out of control. Just the fact that I have to disprove why there was no queen aboard the derelict is obsurb.

The holding bay was set up perfectly, eggs in rows.

I would've thought that posting a picture directly below this statement that utterly disproves it was even more 'obsurb'.

Haloxpok3mon

Quote from: SM on Jul 30, 2007, 09:27:47 PM
QuoteAre you guys kidding me? Giant queens? OMG. The fanon thoughts have gone out of control. Just the fact that I have to disprove why there was no queen aboard the derelict is obsurb.

The holding bay was set up perfectly, eggs in rows.

I would've thought that posting a picture directly below this statement that utterly disproves it was even more 'obsurb'.

LOL OMG that is so funny. Sorry, I kind of posted those pictures in a rush at work (didn't want the boss lady to catch me) but I still think my point is valid.

SM

On what basis?  Your point is they're in neat rows on the Derelict - when you've just shown they're just as randomly scattered as the AP Station.

Alienseseses

I thought the derelect was huge. The queen could have wandered off to die...

And while I think the Jockeys had them for cargo, I don't think it was for war, and I don't think there were that many. Maybe just one, to study, which created a queen, and all the eggs came.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed