Yes, didn't you see them?

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

why?

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: predatorX on Jun 25, 2007, 11:53:17 AM
Did the queen alien in ALIENS had four arms? :o

Yep all of the queen aliens have four arms even the queen chestbruster in Alien3 had four arms.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Not the one in AVP.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

yes she had...

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

somebody please post a picture of the queen alien from AVP.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Stop being lazy and look for it yourself.

Alienseseses

Meathead320

Meathead320

I have one of the Ultra rare 1/4th scale Queen Maquettes of the Queen from Aliens.

I know she had 4 arms.

One large pair, and one small pair extending from the center of her chest.

4 total.

That has 6 lare back spines, 3 on both sides of her back so 6 total.

She also has 32 teeth in her primary mouth. The same as a human who never had their wisdom teeth taken out.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1553.0

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: predatorX on Jun 25, 2007, 02:52:04 PM
why?

Theres no real reason why she's got four arms, apart from it's alot easier for her to grab things. Particularly in AvP...

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Meathead320 on Jul 01, 2007, 04:11:35 PM
She also has 32 teeth in her primary mouth. The same as a human who never had their wisdom teeth taken out.
I'm sure they counted just to make sure...

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: SiL on Jul 01, 2007, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: Meathead320 on Jul 01, 2007, 04:11:35 PM
I'm sure they counted just to make sure...

I actually was not intending to debate weather the Queen gets host traits here. I was merely stating a fact, and you are probably right that it was a coincidence of the design team.

As far as canon goes, it has not been put to the test if the Queen receives any host traits. So we can agree to disagree on that.  It is an untested theory either way.  Personally I think her form varies less than regular Aliens, and that her size% advantage compared to the host species is still maintained.

Giant hosts I think would at least make a comparatively giant Queen, even if her other features are not affected. That may not even be due to any genetic exchange at all, it may just be due to growing in a larger organism gives her far more nutrients to grow from initially, ending up with the same result of a giant sized queen. Sort of like growing pumpkin plants in sand vs. compost.

We know of 2 Identical Queens, although one was contaminated with human DNA, and another larger Queen, maybe 25% taller than the other two with a distinctively different looking head crest. We do not know the species of its host, could have been human, Pred, or something entirely different. Or it was a fully matured version of a regular human host variety Queen. We will never know for sure.

SM

SM

One hand to hold her chips.
One hand to hold her beer.
One hand to hold her remote control.
One hand to scratch.

SiL

SiL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed