Selling an original AVP arcade machine!!!!

Started by Jango1201, Jan 05, 2008, 05:18:55 AM

Author
Selling an original AVP arcade machine!!!! (Read 3,933 times)

Jango1201

Things in my financial life are comming down real hard on me and unfortunatly I may have to part with some things. I have an original 1994 Alien vs Predator arcade machine that I may have to sell to the highest bidder or best offer. Its the one where you can choose between 2 humans or different Predators in a side scrolling, beat em' up type game. Any idea how much I should sell it or if anyone is interested here in buying send me a message.

Corporal Hicks

Damn New York!!!

Amaymyon666

Hails... If you are really serious about selling this, PLEASE reply to me and let me know how much you would want for it.. I recently came upon alot of money to bullshit with and i would murder my firstborn for that machine...

Hell-Scorpion

Amaymyon666, that's really f**king creepy, no offense intended. I have a friend who says "I'll eat your childeren!"

Amaymyon666

Quote from: Hell-Scorpion on May 01, 2008, 12:38:55 AM
Amaymyon666, that's really f**king creepy, no offense intended. I have a friend who says "I'll eat your childeren!"

Yes eating children has become a trend now... hahahaha

Byohzrd

Quote from: Amaymyon666 on May 03, 2008, 04:36:47 PM
Quote from: Hell-Scorpion on May 01, 2008, 12:38:55 AM

Yes eating children has become a trend now... hahahaha
they taste like chicken

ive seen the machine sold for atmost 300$ so theres a ballpark estimate of what you should sell it at

Purebreedalien

Too bad I'm in the UK.

Jango1201

Wow I posted this months ago you guys only started replying now? Wow anyways I sold it about a month back to an Alien fan in New Jersey and he paid $900 for it. He came to me with the offer so I didnt refuse since I was only charging $250 (the same price I paid for it!). I have alot of rare collectibles I'll be selling in the comming months though so you guys here in the forums will be the first to know before or when they hit Ebay!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed