Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,899 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Sweet, my wife and I keep ours in a glass jar with a cork.  I lovingly refer to it as the "jar of fortune" in my best Dungeon Master voice.  It's kind of fun.

We've gotten some dumb f**king fortune cookies over the years.  Got one a few months back that straight said "you're not illiterate!"  I'm not joking, I can show you a picture.  It was baffling, more like an insult cookie or an obvious cookie than a fortune. :laugh:

Fortune cookie companies must be sucking under harsh economic times, too.

r888

r888

I love sharks

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: r888 on Aug 25, 2012, 07:26:50 AM
I love sharks
...You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named 'The Battle of Waterloo' and the idea was: shark comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark will go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark looks right into ya -- right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 25, 2012, 06:49:31 AM
Sweet, my wife and I keep ours in a glass jar with a cork.  I lovingly refer to it as the "jar of fortune" in my best Dungeon Master voice.  It's kind of fun.

We've gotten some dumb f**king fortune cookies over the years.  Got one a few months back that straight said "you're not illiterate!"  I'm not joking, I can show you a picture.  It was baffling, more like an insult cookie or an obvious cookie than a fortune. :laugh:

Fortune cookie companies must be sucking under harsh economic times, too.

Haha, once a friend got one that said "Never sniff the inside of a hat" :D I kid you not.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I dislike the movie 'Finding Nemo'

BANE

BANE

f**king A. Seriously? Have you no heart?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't like E.T. The Extraterrestrial...not the movie itself, but E.T., how I hate that alien.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: BANE on Aug 31, 2012, 02:59:16 AM
f**king A. Seriously? Have you no heart?

Oh I have heart. I just dont like that every character shouts what they say,I dont think there is any normal tone dialogue in the film. Gives me a headache,unfunny and didnt connect to any of the characters at all,It was also the first and only film I fell asleep in the cinema watching.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I laugh at the scenes in Titanic where people start painfully falling off the boat at the end.  :P

r888

r888

I like aliens

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: r888 on Aug 31, 2012, 05:57:21 AM
I like aliens
Shit!
Now that was unexpected.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Ever since I found out about the Ask A Pony Tumblr accounts I feel that I've been spending too much time on them....a little way too much...

...Especially on the Molestia and Lil' Miss Rarity ones.

I think...I think I need deep psychological help.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I have conversations with the voice inside my head.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

I have a huge secret none of you would ever guess...

Spoiler
I like Pink Floyd.
[close]

Vepariga

Vepariga

I dislike Avengers fangirls that constantly 'Ship characters together and draw chibi art of them doing out-of-character things.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed