Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 104,539 times)

predaborg

Quote from: keithpuryear on Jul 28, 2014, 09:49:51 PM
let me know if I should scan and post the rest.

Hello. Your scan are very nice. If you could scan the other page from the sdcc 2012 exclusive sega comic. It will help me. [This is a hard to find comic]

Rambo

Quote from: predaborg on Sep 03, 2016, 08:56:52 AM
Quote from: keithpuryear on Jul 28, 2014, 09:49:51 PM
let me know if I should scan and post the rest.

Hello. Your scan are very nice. If you could scan the other page from the sdcc 2012 exclusive sega comic. It will help me. [This is a hard to find comic]
Is this what you are looking for? Download link is at the bottom of that post.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=45070.msg1565170#msg1565170

Nostromo

Damn, I want to buy that Colonial Marines comic so I'll skip reading it. But this Countdown and Crusade, that's hard to get. Would anyone happen to have any scans of those 2?

predaborg

Is this what you are looking for? Download link is at the bottom of that post.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=45070.msg1565170#msg1565170

Thank for your scan. But i search scan without Tag.

XenoZipper

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 07, 2016, 07:26:45 PM
Damn, I want to buy that Colonial Marines comic so I'll skip reading it. But this Countdown and Crusade, that's hard to get. Would anyone happen to have any scans of those 2?

I have scans of both.

Nostromo

Quote from: XenoZipper on Sep 08, 2016, 03:02:55 PM
Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 07, 2016, 07:26:45 PM

I have scans of both.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Maybe. Need to find a better way to upload them here that's for sure. Crusade has 90 pages to it & I'm certainly not going to sit here & try to upload 90 pages haha Countdown is a lot smaller. 1st issue I got 7 pages for that & 9 pages for #2. If worse comes to worse, just give me your email address & I'll send the scans to you that way.

Yea, if anybody wants scan copies of both Countdown & Crusade just PM me your email address & I'll send them to you. I don't use sites like megaupload or dropbox to be able to host it from & I'm not terribly too interested in putting them on my facebook page nor in spending the time making post after post putting the individually pages on here.

Corporal Hicks

Send 'em across to me and I'll throw them up in a zip.

XenoZipper

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2016, 07:24:34 AM
Send 'em across to me and I'll throw them up in a zip.

Sent them to your avp email address.

Nostromo

Send me a precious zip.

XenoZipper

I've sent the scans to the Corporal so it's whenever they get posted. I have scans of just about everything from Aliens & Pred. If there's something you want, just ask me & I'll zip it up & email it to whomever.

Nostromo

Quote from: XenoZipper on Sep 09, 2016, 06:37:34 PM
I've sent the scans to the Corporal so it's whenever they get posted. I have scans of just about everything from Aliens & Pred. If there's something you want, just ask me & I'll zip it up & email it to whomever.
Thx man  :)

XenoZipper

No prob, I try. I like to share the things I have if others don't. I'm not greedy in the slightest when it comes to comics. Sure I wish I had real copies of ALL of it but for some, scan is the only way I get to read them until I do replace with a real copy. Though with Aliens & Predator, even if I have the real issues, I still grabbed scans for just in case.

Nostromo

So you have the physical issues of Aliens & Preds and scans just in case the paper ones get burnt/vanish, etc... That's a fan folks!

XenoZipper

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 09, 2016, 09:03:14 PM
So you have the physical issues of Aliens & Preds and scans just in case the paper ones get burnt/vanish, etc... That's a fan folks!

Not the main reason but yea that's 1 of the reasons & yes I have a lot of physical issues & scans of both haha I'm definitely a super fan. No casual here. Nothing will ever happen to the physicals though. I keep my comics close by & take very very good care of them. Everything is bagged/boarded & put into long boxes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed