What do you want to see in Romulus?

Started by littlesprout, Jan 07, 2023, 11:15:22 PM

Author
What do you want to see in Romulus? (Read 42,695 times)

SiL

SiL

You started with Cameron's stuff and then went off into a lot of stuff he had nothing to do with.

Necronomicon II

😂

[cancerblack]

The tech manual is a great resource for RPG shit but I'm no rush to see much of it on a screen.

skhellter

After finding out that the 3rd Alien prequel was to be titled Alien Destiny, after a ship in it..
i wonder if Fede is going to be using some bits from that failed project.. and if maybe the derelict ship in this is the Destiny..

xenotaris

Quote from: SiL on May 13, 2023, 08:22:35 AMYou started with Cameron's stuff and then went off into a lot of stuff he had nothing to do with.

Yeah well, I feel the extra bits are expansion packs to Cameron's ALIENS

SiL

SiL

Quote from: xenotaris on May 13, 2023, 10:21:54 PM
Quote from: SiL on May 13, 2023, 08:22:35 AMYou started with Cameron's stuff and then went off into a lot of stuff he had nothing to do with.

Yeah well, I feel the extra bits are expansion packs to Cameron's ALIENS
And he was just an expansion pack on Alien.

Necronomicon II

Where's my flute and fingering expansion pack.

BlueMarsalis79

What's a worse expansion pack?

Primal Hunt or Requiem?

[cancerblack]

Primal Hunt. At least Requiem is somewhat enjoyable if you temporarily stunt your IQ chemically. PH is irredeemable.

BlueMarsalis79

Muh Dunya shower scene!

chromhart

Quote from: skhellter on May 13, 2023, 09:36:04 PMAfter finding out that the 3rd Alien prequel was to be titled Alien Destiny, after a ship in it..
i wonder if Fede is going to be using some bits from that failed project.. and if maybe the derelict ship in this is the Destiny..

the third prequel was going to be called Alien Destiny?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: chromhart on May 14, 2023, 09:16:46 PM
Quote from: skhellter on May 13, 2023, 09:36:04 PMAfter finding out that the 3rd Alien prequel was to be titled Alien Destiny, after a ship in it..

the third prequel was going to be called Alien Destiny?

Yep, confirmed in this recent podcast with former 20th Century of Fox Director of Licensing Joshua Izzo: https://www.perfectorganism.com/home/2023/4/26/214-alien-day-the-founders-part-two-an-interview-with-joshua-izzo

aliens13

Quote from: littlesprout on Jan 07, 2023, 11:15:22 PMJust curious as to what all the fans want to see from the new upcoming movie.

Me personally, I want the Alien to go back to its darker routes with more fear from not seeing the creature as much.

Oh and I really would like just one Alien film where we don't get a happy ending (not counting Aliens ending and Alien 3 picking up where it left off or Alien Covenants David).

One preferably where the Alien is not defeated and we are left to ponder what comes next.
At this point I just ask for a good script 😆 I don't know what to expect because we didn't see anything about the movie, and I don't want to get hyped yet. I would like that they finish David story (I liked Covenant) but this isn't the case

SiL

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 14, 2023, 07:24:14 PMPrimal Hunt. At least Requiem is somewhat enjoyable if you temporarily stunt your IQ chemically. PH is irredeemable.
I was too young to care about game quality and never understood why people hated it. It was always just more AvP fun, if short. What was so awful about it?

BlueMarsalis79

Under The Hunter's Moon's a better expansion pack. Actually made me wish the main campaign had resource management, instead of the functionally infinite constant stop start of using a weapon, then recharging your energy over and over only at the cost of time itself.

The balancing's as wack as it always was only now Aliens spawn ceaselessly to drag out the playtime, not even counting the cool in theory but awful in practice wildlife, especially the f**king worms that can and will pop up bloody anywhere. There's only really one Alien level, the story goes nowhere instead of expanding upon any of the many compelling threads of the main campaign, and the tone's all kinds of just cartoony. The level design's also pretty horrendous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed