Alien Quad on IMAX. June 2nd.

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2007, 11:31:39 PM

Author
Alien Quad on IMAX. June 2nd. (Read 21,700 times)

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 24, 2007, 12:42:19 AM
Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 20, 2007, 11:56:56 PM
Well i can get to London...cant drive yet though >__>. Well i can, but i cant be bothered to learn

Might have a look into it though

this is in london? Howcome all of the good stuff is in forigen countries? :'( I wish i lived somewhere in a foriegn country.
I know! Look at all of the AVP-Alien-Predator boxsets! And the UK gets HP5 a day early and HP7 6 hours early!

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Dark_Magician on May 24, 2007, 01:48:21 AM
Quote from: Carter J. Burke on May 24, 2007, 12:42:19 AM
Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 20, 2007, 11:56:56 PM
Well i can get to London...cant drive yet though >__>. Well i can, but i cant be bothered to learn

Might have a look into it though

this is in london? Howcome all of the good stuff is in forigen countries? :'( I wish i lived somewhere in a foriegn country.
I know! Look at all of the AVP-Alien-Predator boxsets! And the UK gets HP5 a day early and HP7 6 hours early!

Cerealy?

Dachande

Dachande

England and America can hardly call each other 'foreign' countries, we speak the same language, act the same for the most part.... but well...us Brits are Special.

And it only makes sense to have all the Harry Potters here first, considering the author is English

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 21, 2007, 09:21:54 PM
Looks like I'm going. Trying to twist Dachande's arm so he'll go. Just thought it'd be cool to try and have a little get together or something.

I'm probably gonna be going. You ordered tickets yet? I think I'll have to get a train to Waterloo, then find my way there. But for £25, ts a damn bargain IMO.

Dachande

Dachande

Hicks isnt going...he abandoned me ¬__¬

Also said something about his parents not thinking he can get in

The Ultimate Predator

Thats just crossed my mind as well, I don't think I'll be able to do it.

Dachande

Dachande

¬__¬ Take a risk! 

Looks like ill be the only one attempting to go at this rate

The Ultimate Predator

Its a risk that'll cost a fortune. It'll cost a lot to get to London, and then a further £25 to get in. At the same time, if you've actually pre-ordered a ticket, I doubt (unless you look really young - which I don't, I saw 28 Weeks Later a few weeks ago) they won't let you in.

Dachande

Dachande

I'm trying to spot the negative in the post and im not seeing it >__<

I'm guess im just slightly narrow-minded living in london and stuff >__>

Oyster Cards FTW

I'm just hoping they show an AvP2 teaser, otherwise i dont see any point of havin the Quad on at this point in time, but it might just be wishful thinking

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I'm not worried about the teaser, and don't reckon there will be one.

Basically, I'm very tempted to go. How far is it to walk there from Waterloo station? The other thing thats getting me is that I'll technically have to get a ticket there, and then a ticket back in the morning.

EDIT: Jesus, I just realised thats its gonna be a 10 hour experience including all the breaks!

Dachande

Dachande

Actually its more around 9 hours >__>

But im not sure how far it is from waterloo station, i jus checked on Google maps and it said around a 2 minute drive, but looking at the map, you can probly see it from the station

EDIT: Found this on BFI Website 

The Ultimate Predator

Thats cool, small walk. So it starts 9:30, goes on for 9 hours, so it'll finish 6 in the morning. Then I go the station, and catch a train back. What time do the trains open at waterloo station?

Dachande

Dachande

Im pretty sure they go 24/7 but dont quote me on that, i know the underground pines do, but the ones to other parts of the country i dunno

Darkness

Darkness

I'd like to go but I wouldn't have a clue how to get there. I've never been on a train before. Never been to London either.  :(

Dachande

Dachande

Never been on a train!? Your missing out on all the fun!

But never going to London is something to be ashamed off >__>

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed