Win A Copy Of The AvP Omnibus!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 07, 2007, 07:39:08 PM

Author
Win A Copy Of The AvP Omnibus! (Read 16,881 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So you visit AvPGalaxy for the up-to-date news about Alien and Predator? Well, now is the time to give something to our loyal visitors. We're giving away three copies of the up-and-coming AvP Omnibus Volume 1. All you need to do is answer a series of multi-choice questions. The three people who get the most correct, wins a copy of the AvP Omnibus. In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by random.

The AvP Omnibus is a must have for any Alien vs Predator fan. A collection of several lengthy comics that helped launched the AvP franchise, the Omnibus is the perfect way to see how the franchise was born. I recently got my review copy and have been very impressed with it.

AvPGalaxy has teamed up with Dark Horse to give three lucky people the chance to win a copy of the AvP Omnibus. All you have to do is answer a 10 question multi-choice competition to stand a chance at winning. All the questions are comic-related.

Notes

* This competition is for AvPGalaxy members only.
    * Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries from the same person will be ignored.
    * The winners will also be required to provide us with a mailing address.
    * There are no location restrictions.
    * The three people who get the highest number of correct answers, wins the book. In the event of a tie, winners are decided by random means.
    * Competition is open for two weeks and ends on Monday 21st May.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?main=site&section=compavpomnibus

Dachande

Dachande

Its the 21st >__>

Corporal Hicks

Winners are announced tomorrow.

Dachande

Dachande

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US SO!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ask D. He's got the results.

EDIT: The competition is now closed. Winners will be announced tonight.

Darkness

Darkness

Winners have been announced:

-Kimarhi
-Noir-Gojira
-mjacobson

SonOfTheDark

Damn, I was close ^^

Congratulations to the winners!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm surprised I remembered any of it.  I haven't read one in about two years.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just guessed on a few i think i at least got 7 right...maybe.

Ansul

Ansul

If only I joined thirteen days ago...  :P

Corporal Hicks

Just wanted to let you all know that the reason you haven't recieved your omnibus is because we're waiting on the address of final member.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm guessing it's Noir-Gojira, isn't it? Funny, how he hasn't been online since I announced the winners. I'll email him. If I don't get a reply within a couple of days, give it someone else.

The Ultimate Predator

I agree.

Corporal Hicks

Yep. Noir. Let's pick someone else.

Dachande

Dachande

*COUGH COUGH*

>__>

<__<

I should really get that checked out

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed