Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 412,879 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Hand-painted Ghanaian posters

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Where did you find this ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Google

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Kinda dig the middle, the other two a meme worthy.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah they're kinda horrible, but in a fascinating way.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I like the last one. A smiling ALIEN.  :laugh:

No wonder though Rip & Newt are being attacked by the egg & adult.  I would have the ALIEN holding up Casey to taunt Newt though.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I like the added gore though.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Check out that back drop panel in the back ground. From the egg morphing scene? Or for the planet?

Another new one. Thanks :) 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 07, 2022, 01:27:06 PMYeah they're kinda horrible, but in a fascinating way.

That's the charm. People with a lot of talent but zero training, making large poster works on very short notice for their local film club.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Sep 07, 2022, 05:19:09 PMCheck out that back drop panel in the back ground. From the egg morphing scene? Or for the planet?

It's when Kane, Dallas and Lambert leave or return to the Nostromo. I'd assume return given the lack of Kane.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah Dallas is standing on the Nostromo's lift/ramp. That backdrop landscape painting again, has almost a biomechanical look to it, which you don't really see in the film.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2022, 08:11:05 AM
Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Sep 07, 2022, 05:19:09 PMCheck out that back drop panel in the back ground. From the egg morphing scene? Or for the planet?

It's when Kane, Dallas and Lambert leave or return to the Nostromo. I'd assume return given the lack of Kane.

I didn't recognize the art work of the panel to the side in the back ground. It didn't seem to go with the lift scene to me. The art looked like something that would be in the background of the egg morphining scene.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Poor John Hurt looks like he is ready to give up:

From Charles Lippincott

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Looks like he's falling asleep  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed