Monster Energy Drink DLC

Started by Stringer2355, Jan 20, 2013, 10:47:42 PM

Author
Monster Energy Drink DLC (Read 27,293 times)

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

Monster Energy Drink DLC, it has there logo on the armor ,(second image to the right of the cover)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aliens-Colonial-Marines-Collector-s-Edition-Wal-Mart-Exclusive-PS3/22866827

they refer you to

https://www.facebook.com/MonsterEnergyGaming

to get your DLC free, while it last. I see NO info about it. I am not a member of Facebook, so...

I sent a e-mail to Walmart to find out about the Multiplayer Mode

unwittytitle

unwittytitle

Thanks for the heads up. I have a facebook account but I see nothing about A:CM on the page...

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: unwittytitle on Jan 20, 2013, 11:28:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I have a facebook account but I see nothing about A:CM on the page...

Look at the screenshots for the game on the wal-mart page. The second shot shows Cpl. Winter with custom armor (monster energy drink advertisement logo on chestplate, shoulders, and helmet.)

unwittytitle

unwittytitle

Quote from: Predaker on Jan 20, 2013, 11:44:40 PM

Look at the screenshots for the game on the wal-mart page. The second shot shows Cpl. Winter with custom armor (monster energy drink advertisement logo on chestplate, shoulders, and helmet.)

Sorry, I was referring to the MonsterEnergyGaming page., though i hadn't noticed the picture on the WalMart site until you pointed it out. Not really a fan of Moster drinks, I just like collecting DLC customizables

ikarop

ikarop

SM

SM

PFC Corporate Whore was shunned by his squadmates.

Helbound

Helbound

The number of the beast, awesome.

Vers

Vers

Quote from: SM on Jan 21, 2013, 12:00:57 AM
PFC Corporate Whore was shunned by his squadmates.

He reminds me of the super hero from Mystery Men... I don't know how I feel about this, but it's reassuring to know we'll be able to customize these areas.... hopefully

Ash 937

Ash 937

It's funny that this marine is wearing the monster energy drink logo at all.  Usually thats the sort of thing reserved for American meth addicts with missing teeth who frequent over-crowded shopping malls.  This marine actually looks pretty healthy despite what he is advertising. 

The Runner

The Runner

Should of had a Jack Links Beef Jerkey DLC

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: unwittytitle on Jan 20, 2013, 11:53:29 PM
Quote from: Predaker on Jan 20, 2013, 11:44:40 PM

Sorry, I was referring to the MonsterEnergyGaming page., though i hadn't noticed the picture on the WalMart site until you pointed it out. Not really a fan of Moster drinks, I just like collecting DLC customizables
Ditto. I just visited their facebook page and didn't really see a way to get the free DLC, though...

ShadowPred

Never say no to Panda!

Is the whole armor custom or is really just a 5min Paint Job :D ?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It just looks so terribly photoshopped.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Not feeling this...I prefer the way BFBC2 and BF3 did their promotional DLC, if they had done something like that they would have had me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed