Official ALIEN Literature 2012 Reissues List (UPDATED w/ New Details!)

Started by Cvalda, Feb 14, 2012, 10:33:29 AM

Author
Official ALIEN Literature 2012 Reissues List (UPDATED w/ New Details!) (Read 57,303 times)

LarsVader

Cvalda

The signed inserts that will be appearing in the Artist's Edition of ALIEN: The Illustrated Story...

predxeno

Thanks, Cvalda, for updating us on everything.  I just want you to know that I really appreciate all the effort you've put into this. :)

Cvalda

I do what I can. 8)

Looks like that Limited Edition version of PROMETHEUS: The Art of the Film is no longer happening. :-\

First Blood

Great pics, thanks for posting! :)

'Dat Simonson.

xeno_alpha_07

*sigh* Why did they have to add an AVP alien to the cover? Yuk.  Doesn't the original cover look 100 times better.

Anyways, good to see this being re-printed again finally for those who have been after it for yonks.  Although i'm sticking to my original copy.

LarsVader

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 21, 2012, 10:53:33 PM
Looks like that Limited Edition version of PROMETHEUS: The Art of the Film is no longer happening. :-\
I was just wondering about that, does anyone know more?

predxeno

What makes us think that the limited edition of The Art of Prometheus is cancelled?  Is it just cause there hasn't been any new information about it?

Hudson

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Apr 22, 2012, 01:57:11 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Iq2-GsHFL._SL500_AA300_.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a8/Alienstechman.jpg/250px-Alienstechman.jpg

*sigh* Why did they have to add an AVP alien to the cover? Yuk.  Doesn't the original cover look 100 times better.

Anyways, good to see this being re-printed again finally for those who have been after it for yonks.  Although i'm sticking to my original copy.

Agreed. Aside from the Alien being from AvP, the book looks like a guide to construction equipment instead of military technology. Why would they put the powerloader and ATV thing on the front instead of maybe...a gun?

And yeah, I spent $40 on my copy on ebay maybe 10 years ago and I'm not ever going to lose sight of it.

Cvalda

PROMETHEUS: The Art of the Film has been pushed back to June 12. >:(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 25, 2012, 03:00:44 AM

Well, it kind of makes sense to release it after the movie is out, to avoid spoilers and everything.

mastermoon

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 25, 2012, 03:00:44 AM

Most likely not to spoil everything for the fans.

Hudson

There don't need to be giant pictures of this book cover every other post on here. I get the picture.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed