Anyone else avoided almost all spoilers?

Started by Weasel, Jun 24, 2010, 10:32:31 AM

Author
Anyone else avoided almost all spoilers? (Read 3,055 times)

Spider One

I too have read the script, watched the trailers and char promo spots, saved them, then screen captured them AND the still that have been going around so yeah.. I spoil myself.

Veteran Warrior

I also have tried to stay away from any form of spoilers, but it is so tempting lol.  I have sadly come across some spoilers, whether it be by mistake or on purpose.

Private Hudson

I have avoided them all except from the international trailer and seeing the BSPs face, nothing too big except a few char deaths in the trailer.

Major Alan Schaefer

I've done pretty well. I've only watched the trailers, read the general storyline and looked at the screenshots. If it wasn't for some people saying very obvious spoilers in "Please no spoilers" topics then I wouldn't have heard much at all.

First Blood

I've been a good boy and avoided most of them.

m138jewski

m138jewski

I really wanted to but Im so stoked for this I just couldnt help myself. I look it up daily. I don't regret it though. As much cool stuff as they have shown, there really is a ton of shit still to look forward too. I dont get the sense that these trailers reveal the best scenes like Clash of the Titans or Iron Man 2 did.

Hive Tyrant

I have seen zero footage of the
Spoiler
battle between the BSP and Classic
[close]
for example.

Yeah, don't click that spoiler if you want to continue avoiding spoilers.

CEP

If you've see any of the trailers, yes you have. lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed