The Falcon? Spoiler

Started by Yautja161, Jun 17, 2010, 07:09:48 PM

Author
The Falcon? Spoiler (Read 10,902 times)

Master

Master

So to not like what I`m seeing automaticly make me a fanboy? BSP`s face look like shit with mandibles, it lack certain features to be Predator enough. You like it? Ok, your choice but I`m not calling you fanboy because of it.

mrblack

mrblack

Quote from: Master on Jun 18, 2010, 06:23:22 AM
So to not like what I`m seeing automaticly make me a fanboy? BSP`s face look like shit with mandibles, it lack certain features to be Predator enough. You like it? Ok, your choice but I`m not calling you fanboy because of it.

Are you a fanboy who don't like that your choice im just saying

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: mrblack on Jun 18, 2010, 06:14:29 AM
Whats wrong about the falcon , whats a predator falcon look like please share

Ok thats it I have nuff of this shit  first the super predators heads are too big now you guys nitpick the falcon are you fanboys f**king insane come on just , one leaked picture and you people  starts a agrue unbeilveable what do you guys do in your spare time , are you twenty years old because it looks like it.

I know you people are fanboys but sometimes you just have to accepted what they do in movies like these  that not really hard to do

Seriously dude, if you're going to try to make a dramatic point...try not to sound like a 4 year old when you type.  ;)

Master

Master

Quote from: mrblack on Jun 18, 2010, 06:42:31 AM
Quote from: Master on Jun 18, 2010, 06:23:22 AM

Are you a fanboy who don't like that your choice im just saying
So am I, or I am not?

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I know you people are fanboys but sometimes you just have to accepted what they do in movies like these  that not really hard to do 
And if they do shit like most of the time ? To be fan of something (Predators in that case) doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything. You have the right to don't like a design, a set, a character or anything else. My hate for the BSP face and probably all the super preds doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

Master

Master

Like it was said during production of AvP-r: "We bitch cause we care" ;D

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Whats wrong about the falcon , whats a predator falcon look like please share

Ok thats it I have nuff of this shit  first the super predators heads are too big now you guys nitpick the falcon are you fanboys f**king insane come on just , one leaked picture and you people  starts a agrue unbeilveable what do you guys do in your spare time , are you twenty years old because it looks like it.

I like the BSP's face, but the falcon looks like a unimaginative design (Judging from the comic book.). It looks like an earth like animal and not alien like at all. This is my problem with it.

Sylizar

Sylizar

I wouldn't be too worried about the Flcon design. The comic didn't even get the Super Pred's skin color right from what I've seen.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Sylizar on Jun 18, 2010, 12:28:32 PM
I wouldn't be too worried about the Flcon design. The comic didn't even get the Super Pred's skin color right from what I've seen.

I hope this is the case at the Falcon too.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

i dunno why people are hating on this way too much. i mean, i like the design of the falconer and the falcon and i think its an awesome idea to see a new pred that uses completely different way in stalking his prey.
we already have 3 preds that have similar masks in some way but this is different and cool, some diversity u know.

Moloch

Moloch

Plus you have to look at it from this perspective. Why would the predator "falcon" look anything like a bird from earth? I mean they could just be referring to it as a falcon for lack of a better word. I  certainly do not think it will have features like that. This was an opportunity for the film makers to expand the cannon and truly add something interesting and new.

After looking over the pred designs again, I am pretty impressed with how well executed they are. The paint schemes on the skin as well as the armor designs are all reminiscent of the first movie. They are sparse but designed well. I hope the falcon will reflect this as well giving us another cryptic glimpse at their mysterious predator culture.

What about that flying insect design that had the wrist blades embedded in the tail? Was that just scrapped?

vehtam

vehtam

Haha, jesus christ, i would have never expect steel pidgeon! These design right there contains huge amount of suck able to pretty much destroy the movie, lol!

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 17, 2010, 07:14:42 PM

Actually, Falconer should be re-named to Soundwave Predator.

Because Soundwave is the Decepticon who ejects Laserbeak to do espionage missions, alongside with Ratbat.

-Rakai'Thwei

Come to think about it, top of his mask resembles Soundwave's crown a little  :P. If only he had visor on mask like chopper, it would be comedy gold LOLOLOLOL!!!!

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: vehtam on Jun 19, 2010, 11:50:37 AM
You mean soundwave predator? :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA  :D thats a good one !!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Spoiler
[close]
That,
is a grand piece of art.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Spoiler
[close]

Lmao, that is amazing! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed