Elder Pred in Predators?

Started by Yautjaboy, May 19, 2010, 01:03:52 AM

Author
Elder Pred in Predators? (Read 6,537 times)

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 21, 2010, 01:50:01 AM
I don't whink he was much of a puss. He was more of a background, like a cardboard tree ;) all he did was stand there.

I think he even dindn't looked that special. I hate his cape it look stupid. P2 Elder was just super kickass ;D, love his ultra stylish look. He's one of the best designed Preds ever.

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

The classic Pred in the new movie could be an Elder...

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: Dark Jester on May 21, 2010, 09:23:44 AM

No, thats not possible because he didn't look like an Elder. Elders got light blue Dreads and another more grayish skin color. ;) So, theres no way that the calssic is an Elder.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Yautjaboy on May 21, 2010, 10:04:27 AM

No, thats not possible because he didn't look like an Elder. Elders got light blue Dreads and another more grayish skin color. ;) So, theres no way that the calssic is an Elder.

Please.. don't :(

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 21, 2010, 10:06:21 AM

!?... what do you mean? The classic isn't gonna be the Elder. ;)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Yautjaboy on May 21, 2010, 10:27:43 AM
Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 21, 2010, 10:06:21 AM

!?... what do you mean? The classic isn't gonna be the Elder. ;)

Don't tell me about the blue dreads.. which the elder from avp has in some cases of toys. You remind me the elder from avp, which I instantly compare with the elder from p2, and I cry :(

Classic isn't gonna be the elder, I know :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Come on.... that guy wasn't that bad!

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

I dig his spear. But are those dreads a little blue in the movie too? I didn't notice, damn it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I think it's just the light. It's all with a slight blue-hue, so I'm not surprised they look like they're blue.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Oh, okay. If those were a little blue, it would be another mistake of mine not to recognize that :-\

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

He dont look like an Elder?

I had no idea that Elders had specific looks and colour. I can not believe that I am going to type this but what the hell....is that cannon?

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 21, 2010, 10:51:22 AM
I think it's just the light. It's all with a slight blue-hue, so I'm not surprised they look like they're blue.

No the elders really have blue Dreads the black is bleached out. Even the Elder from PREDATOR 2 had the same Dreads with that kind of color.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Um... doesn't seem so.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

The elder in p2 had a rather greyish look to its naturally blak dreads, which gave the feeling he's old.

zet's noht blew o_O

EDIT: Damn you Zilla, damn you to hell ;D ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 21, 2010, 11:57:51 AM
EDIT: Damn you Zilla, damn you to hell ;D ;D
MWHAHHAHHAHAh.

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed