Elder Pred in Predators?

Started by Yautjaboy, May 19, 2010, 01:03:52 AM

Author
Elder Pred in Predators? (Read 6,539 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 19, 2010, 03:59:33 PM
if there were an elder, I'd prefer him arriving in the end, and having the same role as the on in P2. Or duelling the bsp.
This, pretty much. :)

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 19, 2010, 05:21:02 PM
Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 19, 2010, 03:59:33 PM
if there were an elder, I'd prefer him arriving in the end, and having the same role as the on in P2. Or duelling the bsp.
This, pretty much. :)

You know this would really be the best idea involving the Elder in this film.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Imagine it: the BSP is tracking Royce and the team, when he's going to use his bigass blade, the Elder comes and they begin an awesome Sword duel. 8)

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 19, 2010, 05:42:13 PM
Imagine it: the BSP is tracking Royce and the team, when he's going to use his bigass blade, the Elder comes and they begin an awesome Sword duel. 8)

They are fighting each other for the pray and one is using the katana of the dead Hanzo. ;D 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

...And in the end the Elder Predator Impales gloriously his foe. Oh, I do want to see that now! 8)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

As I imagine it, if not classic or royce kills the bsp. If one of them, the elder only has a 'thankful' role, as in the end of p2. I put it under spolier tag, because it may not interest people much :D :D

Spoiler
As I imagined: classic fights bsp ferociously, using his spear and blades, after his sc was blown to pieces by the bsp. He manages to stab the leg of the bsp, which roars in fury, and blasts half of classic's mask with his sc (as seen on one of the pics). Classic quickly comes to his sense, and tries to throw the spear into the bsp, whic dodges, and then shots two plasma bolts to classic's chest (in former interviews it was said his wristblade was broken). Classic dies. the meanwhile waking Royce (who was beaten up badly by the bsp before) is trying to get to his rifle. Only to watch the predator elder decloaking. A long, silent minute of tension, while the targeting lasers end up on the mask of the bsp.. whose sc isn't targeting the elder at all. With ferocious clicking, the bsp removes his sc and mask, and duels the elder. The whole fight is seen through Royce's perspective. Elder wins the wristblade duel -bsp uses a s short sword like blade, as seen in p2.. I want to see that in action-, stabbing it deeply to the chest of bsp, then with a backhand swing cutting down the two lower mandibles and hald face of the hunter from the other clan. The elder predator roars with otherwordly fury and victory in his voice.
[close]

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 19, 2010, 06:18:03 PM
As I imagine it, if not classic or royce kills the bsp. If one of them, the elder only has a 'thankful' role, as in the end of p2. I put it under spolier tag, because it may not interest people much :D :D

Spoiler
As I imagined: classic fights bsp ferociously, using his spear and blades, after his sc was blown to pieces by the bsp. He manages to stab the leg of the bsp, which roars in fury, and blasts half of classic's mask with his sc (as seen on one of the pics). Classic quickly comes to his sense, and tries to throw the spear into the bsp, whic dodges, and then shots two plasma bolts to classic's chest (in former interviews it was said his wristblade was broken). Classic dies. the meanwhile waking Royce (who was beaten up badly by the bsp before) is trying to get to his rifle. Only to watch the predator elder decloaking. A long, silent minute of tension, while the targeting lasers end up on the mask of the bsp.. whose sc isn't targeting the elder at all. With ferocious clicking, the bsp removes his sc and mask, and duels the elder. The whole fight is seen through Royce's perspective. Elder wins the wristblade duel -bsp uses a s short sword like blade, as seen in p2.. I want to see that in action-, stabbing it deeply to the chest of bsp, then with a backhand swing cutting down the two lower mandibles and hald face of the hunter from the other clan. The elder predator roars with otherwordly fury and victory in his voice.
[close]

He dude, your storyline is definitly sick! :D I really liked reading it and I think I couldn't write a story so easy like you.

bleau

bleau

I think an Elder would be to old to engage in combat. Just have an Elder show up at the end and give Royce a ride back to Earth.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I'd love to see an Elder in this one.

I've read somewhere (maybe here) that this is one of those movies that you have to watch until after the credits for a surprise.

AncientPred

AncientPred

an Elder would be such a badass he wouldn't need to fight. Just stare his opponent down until he transforms them into a crying, self-deficating, mess.

bleau

bleau

Should there be the Classic Elder or this new breed of Super Elder Predator?
I would like to see a Super Elder at the end to reward Royce or something.

PredalienXenomorph

I don't like the idea of the new Preds. I want to see them killed in the end gloriously in battle. Than the elder pred points his laser sights at Royce followed by the rest of his clan. The human group are shocked to see the elder and his clan who step closely then... A good ending because that is as far as I get.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: bleau on May 20, 2010, 07:20:57 AM
Should there be the Classic Elder or this new breed of Super Elder Predator?
I would like to see a Super Elder at the end to reward Royce or something.

I don't really think that the Super Preds have got the same honour and award system like the classic preds, there are several hints in the script that show the Super Preds as meaner, dirtier and more evil... sometimes even neglecting honour
Spoiler
Noland's Death
[close]

I personally would love to see the classic Elder Design from P2 in the end... looking at the BSP's dead body, mourning the classic Pred and then awarding Royce, maybe even take the survivors with him... who knows what then might happen in the sequel XD Preds and Royce fight against the Super Preds?  ;D nah that's silly... just feeding my thoughts right now

ridetofight

ridetofight

man, the elder from avp was a big sorry puss.

PredalienXenomorph

I don't whink he was much of a puss. He was more of a background, like a cardboard tree ;) all he did was stand there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed