Elder Pred in Predators?

Started by Yautjaboy, May 19, 2010, 01:03:52 AM

Author
Elder Pred in Predators? (Read 6,538 times)

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if you would like to see an Elder in Predators. I think I't could possibly be that we see an Elder at the very end of the film, but its just a sugestion. It would be awesome to see one in a kind of Predator 2 style not Avp. What do you guys think of it?

dallevalle

dallevalle

a elder send out to clean up this game planet would not just be bad ass but actully EPIC ! :) i would so go along with that.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: dallevalle on May 19, 2010, 01:23:30 AM
a elder send out to clean up this game planet would not just be bad ass but actully EPIC ! :) i would so go along with that.

Ah ok, thats the way you see it :). I thought more like he would come at the very end an give the surviver a gift/trophy or something. But your point could make also sence because we never saw a Elder in action.

dallevalle

dallevalle

why would and elder come to give him a gift the Berserk/superpredators arent a part of the predators we know from the earlier movie so it wouldent make any sense if the preds elder came to give the survivor a gift.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: dallevalle on May 19, 2010, 01:30:40 AM
why would and elder come to give him a gift the Berserk/superpredators arent a part of the predators we know from the earlier movie so it wouldent make any sense if the preds elder came to give the survivor a gift.

I don't know maybe this whole game is only a test and the Elder is watching the show cloaked. If somebody survived this kind of hell would be gifted by the Elder. Its only a idea. :-\

AncientPred

AncientPred

a P2 style Elder showing up would be so EPIC he wouldn't have to do anything. Simply appear and stand there. I'd cheer. :)

PredalienXenomorph

What if he shows up at the end and is the first one to point his laser sights at Royce?

Don PapI

Don PapI

in alienexperience.com theres andinterview were they say that after credits there will be a surprise.

AncientPred

AncientPred

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 19, 2010, 02:17:01 AM
What if he shows up at the end and is the first one to point his laser sights at Royce?

awesome

Billy

Billy

That's right. John Debney mentioned it on Twitter yesterday as well. I wonder what they're up to.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: angel vidal on May 19, 2010, 03:33:32 AM
in alienexperience.com theres andinterview were they say that after credits there will be a surprise.

Yes, I also heard about it. Hopefully we going to see an Elder at the end, when not than definitly in a sequel.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 19, 2010, 02:17:01 AM
Aaaaand is instantly blown to pieces by the remaining party.  ;D

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

if there were an elder, I'd prefer him arriving in the end, and having the same role as the on in P2. Or duelling the bsp.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Yautjaboy on May 19, 2010, 01:03:52 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if you would like to see an Elder in Predators.

There is already a kind of "elder" predator in the movie and it is called the Black Super Predator. He isn't so old but he is the leader of his clan.
I'm sure we won't see such an Elder Predator as we saw in P2 or AvP.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: Xerxész on May 19, 2010, 04:19:41 PM
Quote from: Yautjaboy on May 19, 2010, 01:03:52 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if you would like to see an Elder in Predators.

There is already a kind of "elder" predator in the movie and it is called the Black Super Predator. He isn't so old but he is the leader of his clan.
I'm sure we won't see such an Elder Predator as we saw in P2 or AvP.

Why not he just could watch the whole show cloaked he even should have to fight. I would definitly prefer an Elder over a BSP, for now. Maybe this will change after I saw the film but I think I still wouldn't like the design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed