Ian Whyte not in Predators?

Started by wolfrlr, Feb 16, 2010, 11:14:31 PM

Author
Ian Whyte not in Predators? (Read 1,626 times)

wolfrlr

wolfrlr

From what ive heard and seen so far about the new Predators movie, things look very interesting but there's one thing that ive heard that is upsetting. Ian Whyte, the terrific actor who portrayed the predator in both AVP movies will not be playing a predator in this movie. Is this true and if so why the hell not? Ian did an awesome job playing the character which is a hard job following what Kevin Peter Hall did with the character. Anyone have any news on this?   

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Ian Whyte is awesome, he did an intro for one of my Let's Play videos recently. It's a shame he's not going to be in 'Predators'. :(

keylight-di

keylight-di

We've got all section about new Predators. :)
About Ian Whyte try here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=28651.0
IMHO it's very sad, unnecessary and stupid, excluding Ian Whyte. He is always Pred in my eyes. This same way perfect like Kevin Peter Hall... I agree with Xenomrph, it's shame...

theyde

theyde

:( He truly did an awesoe job playing the Predator in AvP - and as far as I heard the actor to portray some of the main prds will be played by Derek Mears (who is known as Jason Vorhees from Friday 13th), Brian Steele (Blade:Trinity, Hellboy, Terminator SAlvation, Underworld: Evolution, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans) and Carey Jones (for not that much is known..... let's say it staright - NOTHING is known). >.<

keylight-di

keylight-di

Yeap. Everything it's true.
More infos here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?board=36.0
Too much threads to give links.  ;)

wolfrlr

wolfrlr

Thanks for the info everyone. It is a shame that Ian will not be playing a predator this time but I did recently recieved word that Mr. Whyte will be playing a character in the "Clash of the Titans" remake coming out in March so that should be very interesting to see!

Lie

Lie

If only Kevin Peter Hall was still with us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed