Aliens Have Ruined The Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 08:47:04 PM

Author
Aliens Have Ruined The Game (Read 17,067 times)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

So go play AVPGold and quit your bitchin', boy! :-)

War Wager

War Wager

Didn't bother me in the slightest. Infact 'If It Bleeds' was one of my favourite levels.

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Aliens in the game was a great idea, but being able to see them in thermal mode? Was a bad idea.

dread7154

dread7154

The aliens weren't really a shock to me, now the incomplete rendering of the pred ship at the end of the game was... Good dame though, I loved the fight with the pred thats twice the size of the pred you play, which is like twice the size of a normal person

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

Hated thr aliens in this game... i was happy when i saw them for the first time though  ;)

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 08, 2007, 08:47:04 PM
When they first showed up I wasn't impressed, but I thought I should play through it. But now they're just annoying the f**k out of me and spoiling the game.
more like the developers have ruined the game.

Quick N Slick

Quick N Slick

They were as annoying as f*** on the walls, but I still thought their inclusion was a nice touch. What broke my heart was not being able to take a single one of their skulls & mount it on the wall, with an explanation. How could they overlook that!?

Balthazar

Balthazar

The aliens never bothered me in the slightest, I thought that they were a neat addition to the game. Infact If it bleeds... and Bug Hunt were two of my favourite levels in the game.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

They kind of bothered me. The never ending horde of them was just annoying. And they were too easy to kill, hell, it's not some cop or soldier.
Spoiler
But what surprises me, that even mother didn't know how Hunter found them. Isn't she supposed to be the core of the whole sytem?
[close]

Darklarik

Darklarik

I did not mind them, that is, until i had to start climbing wall and had no way to fight the as they f***d me.

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

I dont mind them at all, its good to have a challenge every once in a while  ;)

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

Quote from: PREDATOR1125 on Jul 21, 2010, 11:27:39 PM
I dont mind them at all, its good to have a challenge every once in a while  ;)

for scarface, that is

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Darklarik on Apr 21, 2010, 08:35:41 PM
I did not mind them, that is, until i had to start climbing wall and had no way to fight the as they f***d me.

climb.. use mines.. >_>

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed