Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 359,903 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Hey you know that desktop thing? The only reason I am sure most of you use/used it was because of the backgrounds right? Well I have made that unnecessary. I edited them to make them suitable for desktops ;)

Thanks to mikey for telling me how to do it. Some of them do look a bit off because of lots of colours. So sorry.
And I plan to re-edit the ones were I coincidently left on the October 26 bit.

First Blood

First Blood

Fantastic job Tusks!  :)

I used this one if ya don't mind.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Go ahead thats why I made them ;) I have all of them so it changes between them every minute or show.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 02, 2010, 12:59:13 PM
Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 02, 2010, 12:56:29 PM
**adds Back to the Future set to list**

Is there some sort of website that lists monthly blu-ray releases/future blu-ray release dates?.

Amazon uk has JAWS on Blu-ray but it's unavailible, now that is one movie I need in HD.
http://www.bluray.com

Thanks!

nice!!!!!

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

I wonder if normal retailers will have this egg boxed set or if I'll have to Ebay it like I did with the T2 Endoskeleton Bust Blu-ray set.

Where do you live? In my local best buy they had the endo skull so I assume they will have the egg.I'm in California .

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Toronto Canada

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 02, 2010, 07:01:00 PM
Fantastic job Tusks!  :)

I used this one if ya don't mind.

Took em over 30 years, but they finally made the egg right as it looks in the movie lol

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 04, 2010, 08:13:22 PM
Toronto Canada

ya just look around at best buys do you guys have them? and if you cant find it........the internet is your friend! ;D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Just pre-ordered the "guardian limited edition" Alien Anthology, now comes the hard part....

waiting.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: 85 on Aug 04, 2010, 08:58:31 PM
Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 04, 2010, 08:13:22 PM
Toronto Canada

ya just look around at best buys do you guys have them? and if you cant find it........the internet is your friend! ;D

Yeah we got 'em.

I'm thinking a pre-order is the best thing to do.

But WHENEVER I pre-order, I find the item at a store a week before I recieve it in the mail lol.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Pre-ordered my set on Amazon, when everything was said and done I paid $70 with free shipping. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Here's some artwork being used in the Aliens documentary, The Art of Supreme Fan power:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 04, 2010, 09:33:16 PM
Just pre-ordered the "guardian limited edition" Alien Anthology, now comes the hard part....

waiting.

Which version is that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed