Mask
23 (71.9%)
Shoulder Cannon
7 (21.9%)
Shuriken
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author
Prop Replica's - Which one? (Read 3,650 times)

Yautja161

Yautja161

i guess forbidden planet is wrong then.
This is what sideshows has sended me.

QuoteDear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Predator Mask Prop Replica (item #2952)! We would like to inform you that the product to fulfill your order has arrived at our European warehouse and we will begin processing orders for this item on Thursday, January 31st.  Your credit card will be charged within 72 business hours of this date.

You can expect to receive tracking information within 3 business days of your order being processed. After you have received your invoice notification via email, you can anticipate your parcel's arrival as estimated in the following break-down:

UK: 2 - 3 working days

IE, FR, DE, NL, BE: 4 - 6 working days

Rest of Europe: 5 - 8 working days

(Please note that deliveries to Greece may take up to 14 days)

War Wager

War Wager

Thats weird. Where did you order yours from?

Yautja161

Yautja161

i preordered it from sideshows in October 2007
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=2952&source=upsell

So this cant be a fake

War Wager

War Wager

I'm not saying it's fake, it's just it makes sense for Sideshows to sell them before other sites.

Yautja161

Yautja161

yes, your right.

Bad communication i guess

War Wager

War Wager

Oh well, post some pics when you get it!  ;)

Going to mount it on your wall?

Yautja161

Yautja161

i want to mount it on my wall above my computer desk, where i have HT Pred 2 Elder at the left, HT Wolf will come in the midle, and the 12inch predator 1 at the right, and then the WOlf mask wall mounted in the midle above HT Wolf

It will look kickass!
8)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I'm saving up to get both the mask and cannon, but if I could only choose one, I'd choose the mask.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

they are all sold out now except for the shruiken.

Yautja161

Yautja161

Great, an update from sideshows about my Wolf helmet, saying that its ready to ship!
They say it takes 10 to 12 bussines days to ship from US to the EU, but they already sended me a email a few days ago that the item has already arrived in the EU warehouse.
So i dont think they need to ship my helmet now from the US to the EU warehouse 1st.
So hopefully i will have the helmet within a few days now.
1 thing that kinda sucks is the VAT 17.5% that i have to pay over the item to get it into Holland.
Helmet alone costs $299, with the shipping and all the taxes it now costs $412.93.
Ah but hell.. its worth it.

Are there any other guys here from the EU on this forum who have ordered the Helmet???

Skull Collector

Quote from: Yautja161 on Feb 06, 2008, 07:40:28 PM
Great, an update from sideshows about my Wolf helmet, saying that its ready to ship!
They say it takes 10 to 12 bussines days to ship from US to the EU, but they already sended me a email a few days ago that the item has already arrived in the EU warehouse.
So i dont think they need to ship my helmet now from the US to the EU warehouse 1st.
So hopefully i will have the helmet within a few days now.
1 thing that kinda sucks is the VAT 17.5% that i have to pay over the item to get it into Holland.
Helmet alone costs $299, with the shipping and all the taxes it now costs $412.93.
Ah but hell.. its worth it.

Are there any other guys here from the EU on this forum who have ordered the Helmet???

I'm not from the EU, but it seems like we're the only ones who got the helmet on the site =/. And yes it is worth it!

War Wager

War Wager

I've ordered it. Cost me £180 plus £2 for postage.

Yautja161

Yautja161

180 pounds + ?
Wow, am I lucky the dollar is pretty cheap compared to the euro right now!

Yautja161

Yautja161

Great!!!!

My Wolf Mask has been delivered 1 hour ago.
And it looks AWESOME!!!!
The mask is big, bigger then i thought.

The Mask itself is light weight, but the base is freakin heavy!
I wanna wall mount it, but im not sure if the thin wall is strong enough for that.
It will look gorgeous on my wall for sure.

I will make some nice pics when my phonebattery is charged.

Yautja161

Yautja161

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed