Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,943,910 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 01, 2012, 06:08:43 AM
http://vimeo.com/7670880

wanted to show you this a long time ago and it just got posted again.

Seen it,its great.

1:08 crashes the truck and rolls into the club.

Vickers

Vickers

Good to see there's a few others who are against crushing spiders.  But as much as I don't like killing them, I don't want them crawling on me either. :'(

It didn't help that a few weeks ago I spotted a spider on my ceiling and I read that those spiders can "bungee."  When I woke up the next morning it wasn't there.  Needless to say, I wasn't feeling very comfortable when I thought about the possibility of swallowing it in my sleep.

Cvalda

Cvalda

When I was eight years old and living in Florida, a black widow bit my finger. Swelled up and had this giant sack of pus hanging off it. We went to the doctors immediately, and luckily saved my finger and probably my life. Unfortunately, the venom had already destroyed all the tissue around my fingernail, though, so my fingernail rotted clean off, and accidentally got ripped off while I was in a pool at Disneyworld a week after.

True story.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 01, 2012, 06:19:15 AM
When I was eight years old and living in Florida, a black widow bit my finger. Swelled up and had this giant sack of pus hanging off it. We went to the doctors immediately, and luckily saved my finger and probably my life. Unfortunately, the venom had already destroyed all the tissue around my fingernail, though, so my fingernail rotted clean off, and accidentally got ripped off while I was in a pool at Disneyworld a week after.

True story.

Did the fingernail grow back or did you scar up?I heard its bad for younger people,cramps and shit!Sounds rough!Then you have spiders over there like brown recluse,god bless Ireland!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Fingernail grew back, although for a while it was hideous and ragged and ridged and looked like a Klingon's forehead.

It got better though.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

ok, that video was f**king awesome.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 01, 2012, 06:24:13 AM
ok, that video was f**king awesome.

You watch it?I removed it over fear of banishment.

Vickers

Vickers

True story.

Damn. :o Not sure which is worse... the giant sack of pus or the fingernail rotting off. *shivers*

The one comforting thing for me regarding spider bites is that there is only 2 spiders considered dangerous in South Africa and even then, you would have to leave the bites untreated for a while before anything could happen.

Anyway, when I was about 10, I think, I woke up one morning with a giant swollen mark on my belly.  It looked 'orrible.  When I went to the doctors we found out that a spider had laid her eggs inside me.  Now, I must have been a pretty badass kid because it seems to bother me more now than it did back then.  There weren't any medpods or anything of that sort, so I had to draw the pus and everything else out with cream and I can't remember exactly what they did to take care of the eggs but thankfully I didn't "give birth" to any spider babies.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 01, 2012, 06:23:06 AM
Fingernail grew back, although for a while it was hideous and ragged and ridged and looked like a Klingon's forehead.

It got better though.
Story was awesome, and I was looking for a pic to post so I could make a crack about your finger,

but I ran into this, and

*caution: extreme nastiness*

Spoiler

puked instead

[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 01, 2012, 06:29:19 AM
Anyway, when I was about 10, I think, I woke up one morning with a giant swollen mark on my belly.  It looked 'orrible.  When I went to the doctors we found out that a spider had laid her eggs inside me.  Now, I must have been a pretty badass kid because it seems to bother me more now than it did back then.  There weren't any medpods or anything of that sort, so I had to draw the pus and everything else out with cream and I can't remember exactly what they did to take care of the eggs but thankfully I didn't "give birth" to any spider babies.

Sure it wasn't a botfly or somesuch? Spiders usually carry eggsacs and don't really engage in parasitic egg laying in other hosts. Funnily enough, there are plenty of critters that use spiders as parasitic hosts for their eggs, though.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 06:30:54 AM
Spoiler

puked instead

[close]

We are no longer internet friends. >:(

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

RagingDragon ... you are like the worst kind of country cat. Bringing in all manner of nasty things in from the outdoors and leaving them on the bed for us to discover.  :-X

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

You don't like her upper-neck fish-mouth back?

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

man that reminds me of my acne circa 2007.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 01, 2012, 06:29:19 AM

True story.

Damn. :o Not sure which is worse... the giant sack of pus or the fingernail rotting off. *shivers*

The one comforting thing for me regarding spider bites is that there is only 2 spiders considered dangerous in South Africa and even then, you would have to leave the bites untreated for a while before anything could happen.

South Africa you are from?f**k the spiders man,you have basically the most dangerous snakes in existance for f**k sake!Last thing I'd be worried about are the Eight legged freaks.I'd be watching out for those fatass lazy,sit on garden paths so you can thread them on Puff adders.Not to mention mamba's,boomslangs and spitting cobras.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's 11:36pm and I am working on an outline for an adaptation of the Oedipus myth.

Hot Greek guys and incest are kinda my thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed