[AVP2] Custom Marine Campaign - Help with SDK documentation

Started by Radu, Mar 03, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Author
[AVP2] Custom Marine Campaign - Help with SDK documentation (Read 785 times)

Radu

Hey, everyone! I'm an old time AVP2 player. I'm currently working on my level design portfolio and was thinking of squeezing some time to make a custom marine campaign for this game. It's just something I've always wanted to do. I looked through some threads around here, but I can't seem to find a full documentation for the development tools. I found some useful tutorials, but most of them are incomplete. I was hoping some more experienced users could point me in the right direction. Figuring out how the editor works and what it's shortcuts are would be a great start.

x-M-x

Quote from: Radu on Mar 03, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
Hey, everyone! I'm an old time AVP2 player. I'm currently working on my level design portfolio and was thinking of squeezing some time to make a custom marine campaign for this game. It's just something I've always wanted to do. I looked through some threads around here, but I can't seem to find a full documentation for the development tools. I found some useful tutorials, but most of them are incomplete. I was hoping some more experienced users could point me in the right direction. Figuring out how the editor works and what it's shortcuts are would be a great start.

Hello

The full documentation of the tools/tutorials of Dedit etc are in your avp2 folder (they're the official ones by monolith) - you already have them.

If you're looking for other Dedit tutorials there are a few but very dated.

C:\Program Files\Fox\Aliens vs. Predator 2\Tools\Docs (is the default one)

And some Dedit tut's here

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=dedit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed