Tactical Multiplayer Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 30, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

Author
Tactical Multiplayer Trailer (Read 44,749 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

QuoteI think its a bad sign they are taking money for the DLC before the game is out. Maybee Gearbox figure the game will tank so they are making as much cash as they can before the bad reviews start rolling in.

I doubt it. The whole season pass thing is pretty common for games these days.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: NSB on Jan 31, 2013, 05:34:29 AM
will these retarded new xenos be ruining the story mode, or just the multiplayer?
most likely both.

Salt The Fries

Out of all things true to the movies that could enhance the variety in the game the best they could do is to invent gas farts? Sorry but the game's reaching AVP levels of ridiculousness without even having Predators in it and that's a feat! And to be fair I thought AVP 2 was more serious than this btw.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: szkoki on Jan 30, 2013, 09:25:30 PM
without them would be the MP much more boring and simple
The MP in AvP 2 was great without them.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

This trailer was very MEH.

Oh well, too late now. I am keeping the faith since it's Gearbox.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 31, 2013, 06:24:42 AM
Quote from: szkoki on Jan 30, 2013, 09:25:30 PM
without them would be the MP much more boring and simple
The MP in AvP 2 was great without them.
and sure as hell the films weren't boring with just 3 types of Xenos in total(4 if you count runner)...neither Alien Resurrection the video game was without that nonsense...

Xenomorphine

Salt The Fries

At 0:09 you can see a downed marine shooting a pistol, further convincing us that it is a 1:1 carbon copy of Left4Dead, reskinned as Aliens. I bet even if Alien was 1 inch away from you and you shot it in its face, you wouldn't suffer a bit from acid.

Vepariga

Vepariga

it looks fun. Smoke screen is abit gammin but whatevs.

not long now.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Even in this STATIC screen you can see there's something odd reeking from their POKER faces from a mile away, let alone in MOTION. Only a snake doesn't change its facial expression, untill/unless it opens its mouth or hisses. That woman's face looks as if it was badly cut in MS Paint.

Oh my God! :D He's looking like a cyborg with an eyepatch with that fixed expression slowly turning his head :D Or like a character from the game BioForge from...1995

And no, this isn't a momentary expression, he has this face all the time :D (ping 1:25-1:27 moment in the video)

(the one on the left, but the screenshot doesn't do him justice):

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Someone please splice together the footage we've been getting with the 'Team America' song. Then add in the other advert's Duke Nukem narration, just for good measure.

WinterActual

OpenMaw

Salt The Fries

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 31, 2013, 08:12:43 AM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jan 31, 2013, 08:01:34 AM

Lol, good catch. I played that guy the least by the way. Oh and for a second I thought it's Merle Dixon :D Then I realized it's that biker dude from L4D1.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I have had pretty high hopes for this game and haven't been discouraged at all by anything put out so far... Except for this trailer. I hope to god that this is old footage and voiced over ONLY for this trailer. Not even all the negative comments I've been reading for the past year have made me think twice about this game like this trailer did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed