Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien

Started by Darkoo, Feb 12, 2011, 07:01:18 AM

Author
Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien (Read 33,669 times)

Federick Gonsa

Yeah, this is an Alien movie, and perhaps not just loosely connected. It seems it is strongly connected. Michael Fassbender, from the very beginning of the interview, he called it an Alien movie, he talked about it like an Alien movie. It was not until the interviewer asked that he made a distinction, and that distinction did not appear wide. I can accept 1 actor misinterpreting a question, but 2? No. And not after answering the question the way Michael Fassbender did. I guess we all got our prequel!!!

dandan

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Feb 12, 2011, 08:43:32 PM
This is gonna be an Alien prequel, for sure. The "tall aliens" are obviously, Jockies. Holy crap I'm soo excited for this film!
me 2! i cannot get to sleep at night at all lol

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Feb 12, 2011, 08:51:36 PM
Yeah, this is an Alien movie, and perhaps not just loosely connected. It seems it is strongly connected. Michael Fassbender, from the very beginning of the interview, he called it an Alien movie, he talked about it like an Alien movie. It was not until the interviewer asked that he made a distinction, and that distinction did not appear wide. I can accept 1 actor misinterpreting a question, but 2? No. And not after answering the question the way Michael Fassbender did. I guess we all got our prequel!!!

We'll see. If not, I'll sharpen some pitchforks and light the torches. ( I'm joking about the torches and pitchforks)

dandan

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 12, 2011, 08:53:40 PM
Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Feb 12, 2011, 08:51:36 PM

We'll see. If not, I'll sharpen some pitchforks and light the torches.
yeah ill be the first to join but firstly i will let my pet Xenomorph out to get Damon Lindelof  and scott!

DJ Pu$$yface

JediMasterGabe

Lol so I guess they're just trying to confuse us as much as possible as to what this movie is going to be about.

O.W.L.F.

definitely an alien movie... what about call it Alien Prometheus ?....doesn't sound great at all

Keyes

I think people are jumping the gun if they expect to be like the others. From what I gather it was always going to be pretty different, hence dropping the "ALIEN" name. We'll have to see how it goes, but I hope it is strongly connected at least, ie Space Jockeys.

dandan

guys how do you get pictures up on here it wont let me?

Ghost Rider

Quote from: dandan on Feb 12, 2011, 10:31:32 PM
guys how do you get pictures up on here it wont let me?

Use the Image tag.

Vulhala

Click on the Mona Lisa button when you go to post and copy/paste the link in there ;)

dandan

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 12, 2011, 10:35:43 PM
Click on the Mona Lisa button when you go to post and copy/paste the link in there ;)
i do that and nothing comes up lol like ofr exmple i copy n paste the link from google images it wont show up

Vulhala

Post the link here and I'll try to modify it so it shows up.

dandan

dandan

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 12, 2011, 10:40:48 PM
Post the link here and I'll try to modify it so it shows up.
It doesn't matter i have got it working thank you though :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed