Benico Del Toro in talks to star

Started by Gazz, Sep 12, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

Author
Benico Del Toro in talks to star (Read 31,942 times)

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 13, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 13, 2016, 08:08:03 AM
Finally some casting news, i like Del Toro, certainly a good choice, although my favourite still is Hardy.

I don't think he's going to be the lead per se. There's still a chance you could get Hardy!
One of the reports said he is going to be the leader of the group. So essentially the Dutch of the movie, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be the last one standing of course!

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: T Dog on Sep 13, 2016, 12:01:04 PM
Finally some casting news, i like Del Toro, certainly a good choice, although my favourite still is Hardy.

I don't think he's going to be the lead per se. There's still a chance you could get Hardy!
One of the reports said he is going to be the leader of the group. So essentially the Dutch of the movie, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be the last one standing of course!

What kind of group?

Master

Master

IPI SD- International Predator Investigation  Special Division

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Master on Sep 13, 2016, 12:12:41 PM
IPI SD- International Predator Investigation  Special Division

:laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Bit late to the party, but this is excellent news. Can definitely see him in a Predator movie.

Kailem

Kailem

Great news! I just saw Sicario recently and he was badass in that. Plus I've liked him in various other roles he's had over the years. Definitely a great choice, and someone it'd be great to see go up against a Predator or Predators.

The Wolverine Predator

I definitely like him in the movie, Joel Silver has joined too?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My thoughts on hearing Del Toro might be in it:

goose_3387

Clever casting. Oscar winning actor and attached to the Marvel Movie Universe and now Star Wars.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Sep 13, 2016, 12:03:58 PM
Quote from: T Dog on Sep 13, 2016, 12:01:04 PM

What kind of group?

Plot details are being kept hidden in mud but the new movie is said to be an ensemble piece anchored by the character to be played by Del Toro.

Ok so maybe not a specific group.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

I'm sotally down for an ensemble piece and methinks that will work great with multiple preds  ;D

BishopShouldGo

Lol that's just a recap article. Nothing new.

The Wolverine Predator

Well where's your inside info?

BishopShouldGo

What does that have to do with that article containing nothing new.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed