Started by RakaiThwei, Mar 07, 2016, 01:34:13 AM

Author
Arnold in Talks! (Read 35,176 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Arnold must arrive by choppa to meet him. :D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If he ends up being in it, they better not have him fighting a Predator. He's way too old for that to be believable.

That said, a cameo would be cool. I'd even love to see him either advising or heading up a military team that's after or studying a Predator.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I'd love to see Arnold.

But like others have pointed out, he's way too old to fight a Predator. I doubt the Predators would even notice him on a hunt as he once had the strength to take on one (barely), now that strength is gone.

However, Arnie's biggest strength against the Predators wouldn't be physical, but experience.

He'd be a great advisor against them. Though I must ask, Arnie's biggest pointer will be "they see in heat", would Arnie know that other Predators have different vision modes? That could be an interesting point.

"They see een heet, you mast covah yourself in mahd so they don't see youu... theoretically..."

"But, sir, our Spec Ops team did just that and got slaughtered..."

"... geev me a meenut, I need to theenk ahp a nyu plan. I'll be back..."

Ok, I really want Arnie to be in this now.  ;D

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 07, 2016, 03:04:38 AM

After Predator 2 there is Predator 3.Predators is just a bad dream.

Good man

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I've yet to see anybody come up with a story concept involving Dutch which came across as desirable, let alone necessary.

razeak

razeak

Dutch searching for answers for thirty years and just now getting some would be an interesting g story. He isn't necessary, but that doesn't mean a good story can't be told if he is in it. I would argue he is more necessary than some character that hasn't been involved already. I agree, he shouldn't go mano a predator either. Except maybe with heavy firepower and good cover and a good visual on the target. Seeing a predator disregard him due to age could be interesting too. I also need to hear Dutch say pussyface lol.

Dutch searching for answers for thirty years and just now getting some would be an interesting g story. He isn't necessary, but that doesn't mean a good story can't be told if he is in it. I would argue he is more necessary than some character that hasn't been involved already. I agree, he shouldn't go mano a predator either. Except maybe with heavy firepower and good cover and a good visual on the target. Seeing a predator disregard him due to age could be interesting too. I also need to hear Dutch say pussyface lol.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Arnold is not too old to push a trigger that's for sure.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

All I'm gonna say is...

Spoiler
GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!!
[close]

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 07, 2016, 02:41:47 PM
All I'm gonna say is...

Spoiler
GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!!
[close]

DO EET NAAAUUUUWWWW!!!

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 07, 2016, 03:36:57 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 07, 2016, 02:41:47 PM
All I'm gonna say is...

Spoiler
GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!!
[close]

DO EET NAAAUUUUWWWW!!!

I do believe the CIA may have you pushing too many pencils..

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

No, bad Arnold. Take the Conan meeting and get that movie made instead.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Anybody know Dutch's last name?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Schaefer.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 07, 2016, 04:19:23 PM
Schaefer.

Oh yeah, that's right.  I remember that from the original Dark Horse comic now that I think about it.  It's Dutch's brother who didn't have a first name if I remember correctly.

ryan

ryan

your on a alien vs predator website and you don't like predators haha wtf, sure some of the dialog was to simplified but if anything predators is better then the first sequel, if Arnold is involved at the very least of a co-starring role this film will bring in bigger box office numbers then predators , and ultimately as fans of this franchise that's what we need to get another sequel happening faster rather then so many years in between.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed