-Winchester Model 1912 Trenchgun
-"Geballte Ladung" Anti Tank Grenade
-Bayonets
-Sabres
-Feldspaten
-Trench Mace/Clubs
-MP18
-Dynamite (replaces C4)
-Stationary Machine Guns (Unknown types)
-Antiaircraft Guns (Unknown types)
-Hotchkiss M1909
-M1903 Springfield
-M1917 Enfield

Confirmed Factions
-Germany
-United States
-Great Britain
-Ottoman Empire
-Italy
-Arab Rebels

Confirmed Vehicles
-Fokker DR1 Triplane
-Mk I/IV Tank
-A7V Tank
-Sopwith Camel Biplane
-Self-Propelled Armoured Railcar Zakavkazets (Russia confirmed?)
-Dreadnought Battleships
-Airships
-Armored Cars
-Renault FT
-Bombers (Unknown types)
-Horses

Confirmed Classes
-Assault
-Support
-Scout
-Medic
(Vehicles will also have a dedicated class, hop in a tank and you become a tanker, leave the tank and you leave with whatever the tanker carries. Same applies for planes, so no more planes being used as recon taxis.)

Confirmed Equipment
-Gas mask
-Syringe (replaces defibrillator)
-Ammo Bag
-Medkit

Confimed Locations
-France
-Italian Alps
-Arabian Desert

Miscellaneous Things Spotted/Rumors
-Gas (Chlorine or Mustard)
-Trench Armor
-Barrage Balloons
-BL 12-Inch Heavy Siege Howitzer
-Springfield Model 1892–99 Krag-Jorgensen Rifle
-"D-Day" style map, possibly Gallipoli

DLC/Pre-Order Incentives
-Seven Day early Access To Free Map
-Harlem Hellfighters Pack
-Red Baron Pack
-Lawrence Of Arabia Pack
-5x Battlepacks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vermillion

Vermillion

No Canadian?!?!?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Vermillion on May 10, 2016, 11:55:01 AM
No Canadian?!?!?
Not confirmed...yet. I'm sure we'll at the least get a shoutout in the campaign, though a Ypres map would be amazing

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: Nice to see how many people are looking forward to this.

http://fraghero.com/ea-just-confirmed-two-of-the-most-hated-features-for-battlefield-1/

So basically Premium and Map Packs are incoming and being able to purchase the battlepacks remains.

2004Zilla

2004Zilla

Shoutout to the guy who brought up the free DLC for Battlefield 4. Got the Dragon's Teeth DLC and now I'm playing the hell out of BF4.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad you're enjoying!

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Final stand is free this week as well.

Toxic34

Toxic34

All this talk about "What will be better: Infinite Warfare or Battlefield 1?" is pointless. It's an unnecessary pissing contest that people are just getting caught in while losing sight of the main truth: both games are gonna be incredible and a wonderful bang for your buck. These series have represented an incredible consistent quality, with only minor hiccups here and there, and both will sell massive quantities and make money hand over fist. And they'll be incredibly fun!

And for those who complain "CoD IN SPACE is where they're losing the plot. More of this phony future shit that can't possibly happen! As if boost jumps and exo suits weren't bad enough!" well, let me enlighten you. All of these were put in the games by talking not only with the usual military advisors, but also futurists and technology firms that are hoping and planning to create innovations like the ones seen in Black Ops II, Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare. Some have admittedly not gotten past the drawing board, but the work to make these happen is very real indeed, and experts predict that they'll have an integral role in military operations when their time has come. Also, the hatred that these flip-flopping critics have is baffling. You kept saying that you wanted CoD to have elements of other shooter franchises and be more like old-school '90s shooters or other modern series like Far Cry or BioShock. But when something happens that at least vaguely corresponds with it, you then complain that CoD has lost the plot and "should go back to World War II or even earlier, back when it was real!" What do you really want? And also keep this in mind, if CoD made such a full transition to be like these other games, it wouldn't be CoD anymore, as the games are meant to be tactical squad-based military shooters and nothing else. CoD can't be like Doom, and vice versa.

2004Zilla

2004Zilla

I know TDM isn't the "Battlefield experience," but this is ridiculous.

I play TDM a lot so I can level up/get attachments for my guns. I'm just hoping they fix it in Battlefield 1 so that you actually spawn with your team.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: 2004Zilla on May 25, 2016, 10:51:00 PM
I know TDM isn't the "Battlefield experience," but this is ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPVdWv69Hsc

I play TDM a lot so I can level up/get attachments for my guns. I'm just hoping they fix it in Battlefield 1 so that you actually spawn with your team.
Don't expect too many attachments, while WW1 did have it's fair share of modifications, I guarantee they'll town it down from BF4. Really hoping to see an artillery luger with snail drum and stock.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't know why but it consistently tickles me seeing a pistol with any mag like that. I know they exist, I just find it amusing.

I hope there's enough unlocks in there though. That was one of my main concerns about a WW themed game.

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/squads

First BF1 gameplay June 12 at 02:00PM PT.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

ARTILLERY LUGER WITH SNAIL DRUM AND STOCK CONFIRMED!

The rifle the German is holding is the US M1917 Enfield, time to add that to the list

Spoiler
June 12th is far  :(
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This'll all be at E3, wont it.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

The game will be yes, but EA is skipping out on the press conference

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed