Anna & The Predator Blood

Started by Darkness, Mar 30, 2007, 09:18:06 AM

Author
Anna & The Predator Blood (Read 3,452 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another thing in Predator, after the Predator had been shot when everybody was shooting into the jungle, why did Anna rub the Predator's blood on herself? I mean, it wouldn't have mattered either way to the Predator. It still wouldn't have killed her since she was unarmed.

SiL

SiL

Maybe she just thought it looked pretty and wanted to keep looking at it. I really can't think of anything else...

Newsfop

Newsfop

Why does anyone keep bullet casings or raptor claws? Souvenirs.

Pax

Pax

I thought she was just wiping it off of her fingers.  Maybe it's sticky and unpleasant.

-Pax

gameoverman

gameoverman

Anna's behaviour was strange throughout the movie.  She was a captive, tho, and I think she secretly wanted the Pred to take out Dutch's team.  That's probably why she was trying to hide the green blood.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Anna knew the legend of the predator hence the speech she gives to arnold while they are waiting for the predator to walk into there trep.  She could of gotten away anytime but didn't through fear.  She wiped the blood on her pants so she could take a good look at it (which she does).

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

My guess is she just wanted to look at it closer and just observe it.

StealthHunter

StealthHunter

EDIT: Nevermind my mistake.

I Agree that she just wanted to take a closer look.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Another thing about the predator blood - inside the pred's mouth is red, but it should really be green. 

Dingo

Dingo

I noticed that too and though maybe when the predators blood is not oxygenated it is red and when it is oxygenated it's green. Your talking about the viens in its mouth right? And I always though she was just wiping it off her fingers.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Dingo on Apr 05, 2007, 11:45:07 PM
I noticed that too and though maybe when the predators blood is not oxygenated it is red and when it is oxygenated it's green.

Or more like methanated blood.  De-oxygenated blood tends to be a darker reddish colour.  Well, it could be some weird alien physiology, but it seems more like a goof on the part of the film makers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed