New TV Spot with decloaking Predator

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2010, 01:12:53 AM

Author
New TV Spot with decloaking Predator (Read 29,499 times)

SiL

SiL

This decloak looks terrible compared to Predator/2.

They nailed the effect in 1987 with photochemical processes. It wasn't broken. Why do people keep f**king 'fixing' it.

Master

Even in first AvP it looked proper. Unneeded and unwanted change.

SiL

SiL

AvP screwed up by adding sparks for every de/cloak. AvPR fixed that (They only sparked when the cloak was shorting out in the originals).

bleau

bleau

Quote from: SiL on Jun 20, 2010, 08:59:48 AM
This decloak looks terrible compared to Predator/2.

They nailed the effect in 1987 with photochemical processes. It wasn't broken. Why do people keep f**king 'fixing' it.

Think it looks good. Maybe the classic still has original cloak.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Jesus christ. People need to live in a cave with a VHS of Predator and nothing else because they cannot seem to handle change. And even then people cannot understand that not every Predator is going to look like Anytime, not every Predator is going to be the same height as KPH and not every predator needs to use the same technology as the first movie. And its a Super Predator we see de-cloaking why would it use the same technology as the regular Predators? We see awesom new shots and people whine and go running back to 1987 its pathetic.

SiL

SiL

YEAH FUK THE H8ERS!!!11

ITS NOT LEIK NE1 CAN JUST NOT LEIK A PARTIKULAR FX THEY JUST H8 H8 H8 FUK THEM!!111

Xan21

Xan21

yeah get over it, I wanna see the falcon now:)

The Shuriken

Decloaking looks AOK to me.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Bakurenoh on Jun 20, 2010, 09:04:46 AM
Jesus christ. People need to live in a cave with a VHS of Predator and nothing else because they cannot seem to handle change. And even then people cannot understand that not every Predator is going to look like Anytime, not every Predator is going to be the same height as KPH and not every predator needs to use the same technology as the first movie. And its a Super Predator we see de-cloaking why would it use the same technology as the regular Predators? We see awesom new shots and people whine and go running back to 1987 its pathetic.

Well there are a few things about the movie that I don't like. Does that mean that I am whining? Eh no, it's just a discussion, you need to relax man!! ::)

SiL

SiL

Nah, man -- anyone who doesn't like anything is a h8er. ::)

So I think the effect looks too shiny (And cheap, but I'll wait for a higher-quality version) and that the original was better. Big whoop.

Corporal Hicks

I've gotta agree. In that shot the cloak didn't look as good as the previous entries. But then again, I'm willing to see if it looks any better on a big screen.

Master

Quote from: SiL on Jun 20, 2010, 09:03:26 AM
AvP screwed up by adding sparks for every de/cloak. AvPR fixed that (They only sparked when the cloak was shorting out in the originals).

Maybe it was due to colder climate. I liked decloaking in AvP, and AvP-r don`t remember.

Johnny Handsome

I think that effect looks very interesting. Also the super predators are supposed to have a different cloaking than the original...and why do people even say he's cloaked? He's not cloaked in the shot, it's in the process to turn fully visible and instead of the sparks they added a more plasma feel to it, big deal.

The only part that is still cloaked in the shot are the dreads on the left side, and it looks like the same effect as in the avp films, so i think it's gonna be fine.

BTW, that shot of him looking into the camera is badass, the design looks great on film, never expected that when i saw the first leaked pics, what a difference.

Moody

Moody

It look pretty nice IMO.

XenoVC

BSP looked sweet.

But,I will always miss the Anytime cloak look.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed