Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 179,298 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The x-ray moves pretty much make it Itchy and Scratchy as it is. I mean, Johnny punches a dude in the balls that hard multiple times, and gets back up? That's f**king R-rated Looney Tons, right there.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Jason Voorhes is likely going to be the guest fighter for the DLC. I would want a video game character, but Jason could be cool.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well, they can't put Raiden in because of the inevitable confusion.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I know. Someone ask about MGS Raiden being a guest character and Ed Boon made a joke about it being too confusing. I still like to see Dante or Doomguy as a guest character even though it's unlikely.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 13, 2014, 05:38:22 PM
Jason Voorhes is likely going to be the guest fighter for the DLC. I would want a video game character, but Jason could be cool.

JAAAASON!!!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 13, 2014, 06:55:36 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 13, 2014, 05:38:22 PM

JAAAASON!!!

SHAUN!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ed Boon reply to one of my tweets

QuoteRT @GuyyverSpawn: @noobde can we get a Capcom character as a guest character please? EB: No.

I guess Dante, Albert Wesker or Akuma won't be guest fighters. Wesker would make a cool MK character since he has different styles to choose from.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 13, 2014, 05:35:29 PM
MK is known to have over the top violence. They want to make you laugh when you see someone being killed. Also it seems like there will be a DLC guest character.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jul/12/boon-mortal-kombat-x-will-introduce-more-new-characters-any-entry-first-game-dlc-fighters-planned-one-guest/

Swamp Thing, or Wolverine.

Those are the only two options left on the table as far the universe is considered.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pyramid Head. Not that Konami is smart enough to license him, though. :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Gray Fox

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Once again, Konami. The publisher that basically didn't show up at E3 this year.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 13, 2014, 09:23:43 PM
Once again, Konami. The publisher that basically didn't show up at E3 this year.

For good reason lol, we all remember what happened a few years ago.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 13, 2014, 09:24:58 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 13, 2014, 09:23:43 PM

For good reason lol, we all remember what happened a few years ago.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hehehehehehahahahahahahaha!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Now, they did license PHead for some Track and Field game for the DS, which is awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed