Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,851,614 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 16, 2022, 04:50:46 AM@TilotnyWorshiper28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cuxymP1GPg
its a good book some of these are nitpicks I.E sith eternal cultists coming and going from exegol without a way finder . they already know the route so they don't need it.  Dathan hid aboard ochi and vader's ship when they went to exegol during the vader comics . also Dathan's treatment as a abomination among sith eternal explains why they wouldn't just have him sleep with some of the cultists on exegol. theres no reason to think they would ever treat him like royalty if sheev doesn't care bout his forceless son himself.  Sith Eternal view sheev as there God .  . Thor Skywalker  also Gets Ochi's blindness wrong it wasn't mace that did it .  it was a screaming pile of kyber that sith eternal was bleeding that made ochi blind.  I would Read the book yourself other then rely on a youtube video that gets stuff wrong about it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I am chastened.

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Oct 16, 2022, 01:38:01 PMI would Read the book yourself other then rely on a youtube video that gets stuff wrong about it.

Fine.  If I read the book, will you be available to answer any questions I may have?

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 16, 2022, 07:36:37 PMI am chastened.

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Oct 16, 2022, 01:38:01 PMI would Read the book yourself other then rely on a youtube video that gets stuff wrong about it.

Fine.  If I read the book, will you be available to answer any questions I may have?
I will try too :)

Highland

Highland

Finished Andor, brilliant. My favourite thing from Disney. Took a while to get going but once it did, it was tense, realistic, bit of suspense and twists. Basically did a better job of the politics than George could even imagined.

Really well done, Trump's the Mando for me.  8)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is it over?  I thought this season was nine episodes.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

its 12

Highland

Highland

Oh really , well that's a bonus I thought that was it til next season  :laugh:  8)

I thought it was a whole release jobbie.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 20, 2022, 12:23:11 AM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Oct 12, 2022, 11:08:39 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 12, 2022, 10:59:00 PM@TilotnyWorshiper28 What do you think of Andor?

Its very Good I'm having a great time

How about now?

Still haven't watched it (despite knowing it's getting very good reviews). In no rush either. Need a bit of a break from it. First time in 45+ years too!!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prez on Oct 20, 2022, 12:44:51 AMStill haven't watched it (despite knowing it's getting very good reviews). In no rush either. Need a bit of a break from it. First time in 45+ years too!!

Yeah, the show is good. But Star Wars now feels like when you eat the same food over and over and then you don't want to eat it anymore.  :-[ 

It's all the fault of that damn mouse-eared company! >:(

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 20, 2022, 02:08:13 AM
Quote from: Prez on Oct 20, 2022, 12:44:51 AMStill haven't watched it (despite knowing it's getting very good reviews). In no rush either. Need a bit of a break from it. First time in 45+ years too!!

Yeah, the show is good. But Star Wars now feels like when you eat the same food over and over and then you don't want to eat it anymore.  :-[ 

It could also be a sign of my age of the generation I grew up too. The `binge' and excess content available these days means it's easily to become bored of something you love (for me). We had years (decades in some cases) between Star Wars films. Over saturation. I genuinely can't remember a lot of details from the previous Star Wars TV series except some snippets simply because I wasn't give time to properly digest each episode and let it sit. I know the films (OT and Prequels) inside out.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you have C-3P0 cereal down under?

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Prez on Oct 20, 2022, 02:49:47 AM

It could also be a sign of my age of the generation I grew up too. The `binge' and excess content available these days means it's easily to become bored of something you love (for me). We had years (decades in some cases) between Star Wars films. Over saturation. I genuinely can't remember a lot of details from the previous Star Wars TV series except some snippets simply because I wasn't give time to properly digest each episode and let it sit. I know the films (OT and Prequels) inside out.

Excellent points. That three-year wait between ESB and RotJ was excruciating, in the most wonderful way. And when each of the prequels came out, I remember thinking "I can't wait to get this on home video, so I can freeze-frame every frame!" Now it's like "oh yeah more Star Wars, I might watch it a second time if I get bored."

That said I think Andor is a fantastic show. :)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 20, 2022, 02:54:40 AMDid you have C-3P0 cereal down under?

That's a rather personal question.
Oh wait. I see what you mean.

Can't recall but I remember the Star Wars iron on transfers we'd get in our Corn Flakes packets.

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Oct 20, 2022, 08:18:11 AM
Quote from: Prez on Oct 20, 2022, 02:49:47 AM

Excellent points. That three-year wait between ESB and RotJ was excruciating, in the most wonderful way. And when each of the prequels came out, I remember thinking "I can't wait to get this on home video, so I can freeze-frame every frame!" Now it's like "oh yeah more Star Wars, I might watch it a second time if I get bored."

That said I think Andor is a fantastic show. :)

I don't deny I will most likely enjoy Andor. I'm just not ready for it yet. The over saturation is not just Star Wars but also Marvel, DC, etc, etc. Too much out there and too easy to access any time you want.

Less is more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed